UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Super7 x Funko ReAction Retro figures

youbastards

It certainly is!

All the Peanuts stuff is available on Super7's website now; I bought the First Appearance Charlie Brown figure, but I haven't opened it because the package is so nice. If I ever see the regular figures in the wild I'll probably pick them up.

Also, Super7 just announced a baseball line:
https://super7.com/collections/sports

I love the packaging, but I wouldn't buy anything BUT they made a Phillie Phanatic! That's a must buy for me, though it's indicative of Phillies' history that our representative among baseball legends is the mascot.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, hellpop said:

It certainly is!

All the Peanuts stuff is available on Super7's website now; I bought the First Appearance Charlie Brown figure, but I haven't opened it because the package is so nice. If I ever see the regular figures in the wild I'll probably pick them up.

Also, Super7 just announced a baseball line:
https://super7.com/collections/sports

I love the packaging, but I wouldn't buy anything BUT they made a Phillie Phanatic! That's a must buy for me, though it's indicative of Phillies' history that our representative among baseball legends is the mascot.

I'd accept that you might feel that I'm ...er......showing rather too much...er...interest in your posts .....Disney the other day ........now Peanuts ..........

Soooooooooo......Medicom did a line of 'Snoopy' box sets whose packaging is far too beautiful to actually open. Mine inevitably are in storage but here's a decent picture from the internet which shows what was available  ........

oibMkya.jpg

Hopefully you'll note that these look very little like "what people think kubricks look like"  .........They are exceptional

Those are KUBRICKS?! Wow. I don't think I ever saw those. When the Peanuts movie came out a few years ago someone did Lego style sets; they were okay, but the figures were pretty nice. Frankly, I was hoping Lego would do sets, because they would have nice sculpted heads that can be easily used on a Minimate body.

The only super7 stuff I have is the 4 original Iron Maiden figures

super7-iron-maiden.jpg

I know there is some blind box varients but not bothered with them. Next for me is the Motorhead Snaggletooth figure and If they did Iron Maiden Eddie Funkos I would be officially skint.

STOP PRESS!!

I going to post a fan image that someone had done saying that I would buy all of these.

57d5f08683acb54c6f5ba06ced6544b7.jpg

An googling that image I saw that Funko are doing Iron Maiden Funkos it was announced at SDCC

bnh3cef52eb31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

TAKE MY MONEY!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...