UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

One More Wave

Lobsterman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless stated otherwise, these are the original and most classic versions from the comic books of these characters.

Last Direct Market Series:

Gorgon/Maximus the Mad

Moondragon/Alpha Primitive army builder (includes 2 versions of the Wasp miniatures)*

Tigra/Black Knight II (w/parts for Black Knight I and includes Ant-Man & Yellowjacket miniatures)*

Tigra/Mockingbird (with parts for both short/long haired/sleeved versions) [variant]

*similar to the Tinkerbell waist-clip-on from the Peter Pan set

Last TRU Series:

classic "Kirby" Falcon/Batroc (includes Redwing, two sizes of Madbombs and cylinder of Inferno-42)

Molten Man/Crime Master (includes pistol, gas-gun and flying broomstick accessory for previous Green Goblin's)

Sunfire/ 1960's "green skirt" Marvel Girl

Banshee/Toad (includes "correct-looking" hairpiece for poor ol' Quicksilver)

Last Boxed Set #1(Direct Market):

Medusa

Crystal

Karnak

Triton

Last Boxed Set (Convention Exclusive)#2

Fandrall the Dashing

Hogun the Grim

Volstagg the Voluminous

Hela

Probably my favorite so far, only missing Enchantress & Executioner, Blob & Stryfe, Avalanche & Ronan, and I'd add in an extra box set con exclusive for the Wrecking Crew.

Edited by monkeycrumb

• 3 weeks later...

Unless stated otherwise, these are the original and most classic versions from the comic books of these characters.

Gorgon/Maximus the Mad

Moondragon/Alpha Primitive army builder (includes 2 versions of the Wasp miniatures)*

Tigra/Black Knight II (w/parts for Black Knight I and includes Ant-Man & Yellowjacket miniatures)*

Tigra/Mockingbird (with parts for both short/long haired/sleeved versions) [variant]

Last TRU Series:

classic "Kirby" Falcon/Batroc (includes Redwing, two sizes of Madbombs and cylinder of Inferno-42)

Molten Man/Crime Master (includes pistol, gas-gun and flying broomstick accessory for previous Green Goblin's)

Sunfire/ 1960's "green skirt" Marvel Girl

Banshee/Toad (includes "correct-looking" hairpiece for poor ol' Quicksilver)

Medusa

Crystal

Karnak

Triton

Fandrall the Dashing

Hogun the Grim

Volstagg the Voluminous

Hela

Probably my favorite so far, only missing Enchantress & Executioner, Blob & Stryfe, Avalanche & Ronan, and I'd add in an extra box set con exclusive for the Wrecking Crew.

Had I had a few more slots, Enchantress/Executioner and Ronan/Uatu would've been in there. Then Wrecking Crew. Then Blob and Unus the Untouchable, Pyro and Mastermind.

• 3 years later...

I know this is a thread necro, but between waves 68, 69, and 72, and the upcoming X-Men box set, quite a few of the most requested characters have been made. I'd be interested to see which characters would take the place of Tigra, Banshee, Toad, etc..

The most requested of the unmade characters seems to be Mockingbird, which I'd definitely agree with. My last wave would be:

Sprite & BoM Rogue
Classic Wasp & Vision
Emma Frost & Sebastian Shaw
Mockingbird & Beetle
BaF: Executioner

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

My wishlist reads like a 90s love letter.  

Darkhawk, Nightwatch, Slapstick, Sleepwalker, Rage, Night Thrasher, Nightmare, Baron Mordo, Count Nefaria, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Cardiac, the Wrecking Crew, Devil Slayer, High Evolutionary, Paladin. 

Then there's the guys like Baron Blood, Death's Head I and II, Deathlok, Coldblood, Beetle, Spot. 

On the xmen side I'd wanna see the Hellfire Club, Maverick, Bonebreaker. 

I never thought about the legs that this line has, but sheesh, I could keep going and going. 

6 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

My wishlist reads like a 90s love letter.  

Darkhawk, Nightwatch, Slapstick, Sleepwalker, Rage, Night Thrasher, Nightmare, Baron Mordo, Count Nefaria, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, Cardiac, the Wrecking Crew, Devil Slayer, High Evolutionary, Paladin. 

Then there's the guys like Baron Blood, Death's Head I and II, Deathlok, Coldblood, Beetle, Spot. 

On the xmen side I'd wanna see the Hellfire Club, Maverick, Bonebreaker. 

FWOAAAAAR - I'd be all over that wave. Especially the bolded names.

On 29/08/2013 at 7:08 PM, buttheadsmate said:

Man-Thing/Howard

Original Swordsman/green Quicksilver

Super-Adaptoid /Sons of the serpent army builder (but I can't see that one 'appening ever)

Mimic / Banshee

On the face of it I'm actually surprised how consistent my Grails are/were.

4 years on & I'd be happiest with a Man-Thing/Howard set that is more ....original (?) in regard to the 'mates characterisation.....the ones we have received don't match my memories.....a bit more ooze & at least one cigar accessory please.

Banshee? Happy. Green pea etro? Almost ecstatic.

Original Swordsman begins to look possible but if he comes without a sword .....which isn't totally assured ........then I think that that will be be that for me........it would be my last wave anyway.

On 8/29/2013 at 1:04 PM, youbastards said:

This is a tough one, but I would use that opportunity to round out Thor's supporting cast.

- Hogun/Fandral

- Volstagg/Heimdall

- Enchantress/Executioner

- Hela / Frog Thor

My original post still stands...but replacing Enchantress with bulked up/sculpted spikes Destroyer (with alternate Odin parts).  I have to say, four years later and only getting one of those characters, it stings.

Edited by youbastards

6 hours ago, elhonez said:

Classic Dormammu / Shuma Gorath

Ka-Zar / Zabu

Psycho-Man / Dragon Man

Son of Satan / Brother Voodoo

I know they made mojo, but how the heck would they make a shuma gorath in Minimate form? Granted I want one, but I just don't see how you can make a tentacle monster in Minimate form 

18 hours ago, Heinous said:

I know they made mojo, but how the heck would they make a shuma gorath in Minimate form? Granted I want one, but I just don't see how you can make a tentacle monster in Minimate form 

I was always curious about that too - Shuma Gorath was famously the only Marvel character that didn't get a Mini from the MVC3 waves.

Maybe a combo of a chest cap that sits over the head & arm pegs, and a "lower torso plug" (for lack of a better term) that matches up & adds two more "lower arm" pegs. A challenge for sure, but I have faith. :)

15 hours ago, MisterPL said:

My last wave would be one that officially finished off as many teams as possible, starting with X-23 from All New X-Men.

So - X-23 for All New X, then MockingBird (To go with Silver Centurion, Tigra, WonderMan & Hawkeye)?
Warpath and Sunspot to finish off X-Force?
Melter & Whirlwind to finish off one of the Masters of Evil line-ups?
Misty Knight & Colleen Wing to give us the bulk or a Heroes for Hire line-up?

Time for an update!

Gorgon/Maximus the Mad

Psycho Man/Alpha Primitive army builder

Dragon Man/Diablo

Wizard/Trapster

Last TRU Series:

Moondragon/Mockingbird (with parts for both short/long haired/sleeved versions of Bobbi)

Hellcat/Son of Satan

Molten Man/Crime Master (includes pistol and gas-gun)

Swordsman 1/Mantis (includes 1 Ant-Man, 1 Yellowjacket and 2 versions of the Wasp miniatures)*

Medusa

Crystal

Karnak

Triton

Fandrall the Dashing

Hogun the Grim

Volstagg the Voluminous

Executioner (bulky!)

13 hours ago, Nessex said:

So - X-23 for All New X, then MockingBird (To go with Silver Centurion, Tigra, WonderMan & Hawkeye)?
Warpath and Sunspot to finish off X-Force?
Melter & Whirlwind to finish off one of the Masters of Evil line-ups?
Misty Knight & Colleen Wing to give us the bulk or a Heroes for Hire line-up?

This.
with Rick Jones as the BAF.