UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely, and Venus has a little bit too much of one. Dont like how you can see the ball at the top of her neck. That, and the fact that their hair impedes the movement of the stands, make Venus and Mars the biggest disappointments. Venus made up for it with accessories so if I had to choose a least favorite it would be Mars.

Edited by minijames

• 4 weeks later...

So BBTS got a lot of stuff in I really wanted early this week, so I decided to ship even if the Guardians mates weren’t out yet and would finally have all five inner Senshi!

I got my shipping notice at 9am!

I got another e-mail from BBTS at 2pm saying Sailor Saturn was now in stock and is the first item in my newest pile of loot.

FML!!!! I can’t win, but at least I’ll be getting Jupiter soon...

Edited by dr baghead

Not that enthused, Pluto is my least favorite (and no longer considered a planet anyway)

hey, enthused or not at least now they have to start at least considering Tuxedo Mask, Mini-Moon, and some villains now, right? (although since it’s probably cheaper to reissue Venus repaint with a new mid-torso and shoulders I wouldn’t bet against a Codename: Sailor V coming before any new character)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tuxedo Mask and Mini Moon have been shown... now they just need to make Queen Beryl and Sailor V and they’ve completed the line (and Beryl’s generals, even if only I want them... and Goldar, I know he’s not Sailor Moon so I’m switching topics, but I want a Goldar)

• 3 weeks later...

Got Sailor Saturn

CAM01478.jpg

Pluto has actually not been shown or announced which I think is wierd. I'm excited to see what accessories Chibiusa comes with. I hope an extra Sailor Moon face (a tongue out "teasing" face?), or the moon rod/crystal star for Usagi and appropriate hands. Even with Luna-P I'd think she would need to come with more to justify the price point being so tiny.

The figure I previously posted was made by Legends Studios and the painted versions came out AWFUL.

• 2 weeks later...

So question on the topic of reissues:

I know Bandai will never reissue Scouter Vegeta or Super Saiyan Vegeta exactly as they were released before, because they were exclusives or some such.

But is there any chance they might issue a repaint of Super Saiyan Vegeta with Black hair?

I didn’t buy either Vegeta because his non-SS Cell Saga look is my favorite, and I thought I should wait for that one, but with his price sky rocketing and people saying they don’t reissue exclusives I’m starting to worry I missed my chance.

Am I going to have to buy one of those Da Tong SS Vegetas and repaint his hair? Or might Bandai realize they’re sitting on an easy repaint and make an official one someday and I’m freaking out for nothing?

Edited by dr baghead