UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I'll hafta check that out. I had to cancel my preorders for the playsets because they were too expensive at the time.

Ohhhhhh, I thought you had the other Vegeta. I didn't know there were knock offs from the same company of both. But if it's the same company, it should be the same quality, though, right?

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=78&n=Riot+Attack+Spider-Man
http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=10&n=Spider-Man

... yeah sure.
(hail Ivan)

laugh.png The plastic quality of both are still good. That's what I meant. tongue.png

Ohhhhhh, I thought you had the other Vegeta. I didn't know there were knock offs from the same company of both. But if it's the same company, it should be the same quality, though, right?

Yes

Thanks!

EDIT: Playset A is $10.90!! biggrin.png

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 weeks later...

So, last weekend I took my brother to Magfest and found a pretty good deal on an Android 17. I've only ever been a moderate DBZ fan, but I always liked the Androids, so I caved and got him.

17d.jpg

Of course, now I want the other two Androids. I've preordered 16 and I managed to get 18 for an okay price using an Amazon gift card I got for Christmas. And then I found out 18 comes with Krillin pieces... I really don't need another line to collect...

This doesn't have anything to do with Figuarts, but Megahouse is releasing petit chara figures of The Spectre Sisters. It's interesting to me that this is the first bit of merchandize since the beginning of the 20th anniversary to feature a villain, or any character other than the main 11 characters. If the Figuarts continue past Pluto I think there is a very good chance we will see them. Their designs are more striking than Beryl's generals and Crystal is going to be doing the Dark Moon Kingdom arc again so I think they'll be popular enough again.

sailormoon-spectre-sisters-petit-chara20

Koan and Petz are my favorites. I love how they contrast with Mars and Venus. Since they all eventually were healed by Sailor Moon they could be considered good guys. Hulu streaming new episodes of the new English dubs will make a lot of characters more relevant to US audiences I think. It make take a few years but I think it will eventually be like DBZ where the roster just keeps expanding.

Sailor V

Queen Beryl

Queen Nehelennia

Allen/Ein

The Starlights

Super Sailor Chibi Moon

Dark Lady

Mistress 9

Rubeus

Naru

Schoolgirl Usagi

Shrine Maiden Rei

Schoolgirl Ami

Schoolgirl Makoto

Schoolgirl Minako

The Spectre Sisters

Eternal Sailor Moon

Super Sailor Mercury

Super Sailor Mars

Super Sailor Venus

Super Sailor Jupiter

Princess Serenity

Would all be instant buys for me, and this list could have been so much longer.

Edited by minijames

Well if any character deserves to get repeated it's Sailor Moon. I could live without Eternal Sailor Moon, that design is a little too busy for me. I think Super Sailor Moon is more regal. Instantly recognizable as the leader and not just the blonde with pigtails in a different colored fuku.

• 3 weeks later...

I love how you can tell who hates Chibimoon/Chibiusa/Rini by the fact that they call her Rini. The DIC dub made her so much more obnoxious than she is in Japanese. Speaking of Chibiusa and how annoying she is, I ordered some gashapon and totally got shafted (no Neptune and an extra Chibiusa) GRRRRRRR.

IMG_20150224_165619.jpg

I love how you can tell who hates Chibimoon/Chibiusa/Rini by the fact that they call her Rini.

I don’t mind her (don’t really have much of an opinion on the character really, but don’t hate her) but I still call her Rini... I just think “Chibiusa” is a stupid name.

also, sucks about the gashpons.

• 1 month later...