UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just re-released manga Gohan, I assume they'll reissue that Vegeta again at some point. He's arguably the second most popular character of the show and that's his iconic look. I expect manga style, but they could just make his Namek look, like you said non super Saiyan.

• 2 weeks later...

Zak Katz, on 25 Dec 2014 - 11:51, said:

Is any one interested in seeing pictures of Broly?

Yes! This thread is useless without pictures.

speaking of:

IMG_1315_zps9383ee61.jpg

Got Goku and Picollo for Christmas, they look totes spiff hanging out with Sailor Scouts and Lum... now I just need a Non-Super Saiyan Cell Saga Vegeta (c’mon Bandai, it doesn’t count as re-issuing an exclusive if you redeco him with his normal hair!) and my DBZ collection is complete... unless the impossible happens and they offer up Mr.Satan and Great Saiya-Man... and if they do that I’ll break down and spend the $200 on Perfect Cell too... but until then, I’m a non-SS Vegeta away from being happy with my DBZ collection.

Yeah my coworker started just a few months ago after I showed him these and some play arts kai stuff, now hes preordering everything since they are redoing characters slowly in cartoon colors, and Im also getting him hooked on minimates! Hes already got rid of his normal displays at home to put new minimates up instead.

TENIME_art, on 26 Dec 2014 - 13:16, said:

I will forever regret not grabbing Vegeta for $50 from BBTS when I had the chance. sad.png

I regret NOTHING as far as not getting Vegeta goes since I want his Non-SS Cell Saga look, if I had gotten SS I’d hate the golden hair, if I had gotten tracker I’d hate the armor, either way I’d still HAVE to cough up another $40+ once my prefered Vegeta finally came out...

that said, it hurts not having the Prince of ALL Saiyans on my shelf... I keep thinking I can find a Da Tong knockoff and customize it so I won’t feel bad throwing it away once the REAL one comes out, but even those are starting to get a little too pricy for a throw away knock off.

Zak Katz, on 26 Dec 2014 - 15:21, said:

attachicon.gif image.jpg

HOLY HELL! I knew he was big, but that’s crazy! (I also like Red Hulk and Magneto have their mini doubles, that’s a nice touch)

I don't like supporting knock offs if I can get the original, but if the quality is good, I'd rather spend $30-40 than $200+. I just don't want to waste $30-40 on a floppy, brittle piece of garbage.

I just want the Vegeta I grew up with. Shoulder pads & codpiece.

(And, no, I'm not going to try to get the SDCC and repaint it.)

confused.gif

Yeah of course. Some time tomorrow.

The differences off the top of my head are that the toes are left plain white unlike the rest of the boot that has paint shading, the skin is more like spray tan then natural tan, and the tips of his hair aren't highlighted white. He also has a slight gap on the right side of his armor.

good pictures! (I like that it looks like Vegeta’s being an a**hole and just kicked Wolvie in the face for standing behind him... haha! classic Vegeta)

I’m sold... if DaTong does their second run of SS Vegetas before Bandai announces a Cell Saga Vegeta they’ll be the ones to get my money.

Ohhhhhh, I thought you had the other Vegeta. I didn't know there were knock offs from the same company of both. But if it's the same company, it should be the same quality, though, right?

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=78&n=Riot+Attack+Spider-Man

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=10&n=Spider-Man

... yeah sure.

(hail Ivan)

Ohhhhhh, I thought you had the other Vegeta. I didn't know there were knock offs from the same company of both. But if it's the same company, it should be the same quality, though, right?

Yes

Got the Sailor Moon reissue for $25 from Amazon. I needed a new stand and the reissue comes with a different, better stand than the first. I really don't mind owning two of these.

2015-01-07_184439.jpg

I also ordered Mario and one of the diorama sets for a combined $30, hell of a deal. Can't wait for it to arrive.