UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Goku & Venus if that's cool?

2014-05-30%2022.16.43_zpsu22qlmvv.jpg

Frieza is so small. He's smaller than Krillin (who I think scales well with Goku, but my friend who's a WAY bigger DBZ fan than I says Krillin is still too big :( ).

ONE LEFT!!!

2014-05-31%2015.25.44_zpszpqlznom.jpg

I am so excited. I've wanted Sailor Moon action figures since I first saw the show. They are so amazing.

I got the '64 Godzilla MonsterArts figure last week, and it is very excellent. A huge step up from the lackluster Dragonball figures I had, which felt cheaper than I expected, and tended to have parts fall off of them. Will probably get Mothra and one of the little city dioramas.

I got the '64 Godzilla MonsterArts figure last week, and it is very excellent. A huge step up from the lackluster Dragonball figures I had, which felt cheaper than I expected, and tended to have parts fall off of them. Will probably get Mothra and one of the little city dioramas.

pictures!

pictures!

I'll try to remember to take some tonight or this weekend. I also got Figuarts Mario a few days ago, and my collection of articulated NES figures grows--Figma Link, Figma Samus (Metroid), Kotobukiya Mega Man, Figuarts Mario, soon Luigi. I just need a Simon Belmont, Arthur (Ghosts N Goblins), and Little Mac (Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!) to round out the stars of my all-time favorite NES games.

Wow, full-color Neptune and Uranus look incredible. Is that metallic paint?

All of the Sailor Scouts have this type of paint, I'd say it's more pearlescent than metallic, but Neptune and Uranus' color scheme do make it pop. I'm excited.

I'm buying every Sailor Moon figuarts and I really hope they get to Tuxedo Mask. I feel like his gender puts him at a disadvantage in this line.

Ten do you have any interest in the Chinese version of Vegeta on eBay? It looks good but I'm skeptical. I bought SS Goku and Piccolo last night from BBTS. I'm looking for a Frieza, that will complete my original three characters I had as a little kid. The figures I had had swivel shoulders and Frieza's feet came off so you could swivel those too (needless to say these new figures have better articulation Goku and Piccolo had a snap on Gi and Cape respectively, and Frieza's tail came off. I believe they came with stickers and a dragon ball. I'm not strong enough to withhold nostalgia, it consumes me and before long I have to buy everything! (STBS6' Boba Fett)

I got the Blue Ranger from Amazon yesterday. I enjoy the figure though it has only made me more anxious for the Yellow one and to complete the team.

CAM01167.jpg

I keep my figures on my entertainment center, I really like how my displays are coming together.

CAM01163.jpg

CAM01168.jpg

CAM01173.jpg

Edited by minijames

Great poses!

I just watched the first season of Sailor Moon (got a bootleg off eBay so I could have the original English dub), and my anal retentiveness was killing me that they released the figures out of order, as Lita/Jupiter shows up before Mina/Venus. :lol:

TENIME_art, on 24 Jun 2014 - 13:26, said:

as Lita/Jupiter shows up before Mina/Venus. laugh.png

Well technically Venus has been active the longest of all the scouts, before even Usagi/Serena/Moon so if it’s really bothering you just display her on another shelf (wearing her mask since she was operating as Sailor V at the time) until after Jupiter arrives then have her join them... ACCURATE!