UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bandai's S.H. Figuarts

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I build up enough Bing points between releases to pay for them.

Wait, what? Elaborate, please.

Bing is pretty desperate to get people to use them instead of google, so they created this reward program that lets you get points for searching and stuff, you can redeem said points for Amazon, Redbox, Starbucks and Hulu giftcards. Its a pretty legit rewards promotion.

It really is good. Once you hit gold status it takes a little less than a month to wrack up a $5 Amazon card. So within 5 months or so you've got enough for a Figma or whatever with free shipping. I love it. Check it out. http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=FACEBOOK&MKT=EN-US&rrid=_7588b1a6-1cee-6057-87c8-6b71b7e580b2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really that interested in the Figuarts Zero statue but if the cutie moon rod is removable and compatible with the Sailor Moon thats already out that would be swell. She has an open hand with slightly closed fingers that I havent been able to figure out what pose its for or why it was included in the first place. Could work for this.

If they make another Sailor Moon I would hope it was this outfit because it is dramatically different.

sailor_moon_s.jpg

I get the feeling the outer senshi wont get a US release. I'd be psyched for a Tuxedo Mask but I don't know if I'm even interested in the outer senshi. After the $200 for the first five my wallet can't take much more, but I'd shell out for Tuxedo Mask, Rini, Queen Beryl, Sailor V or Super Sailor Moon.

Edited by minijames

If the Outer Senshi get a Japanese release you can be sure Bluefin will release them here.

I do think that the outer Senshi will be Tamashii Exclusives in Japan and standard releases in America.

The main reason Dragon Ball Figuarts are still being released is because of how many Americans are buying Bluefins releases.

Bandai is starting to release older Sentai teams as two packs (Boukenger, Hurricanger) if they sell well I would imagine seeing Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune together, and Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto together. Or Chibiusa could be packed with either of Saturn or Pluto, or even Tuxedo Mask.

While I would love for them to continue the line, I would be happy getting the 11 mains.

I see Neptune/Uranus and Pluto/Saturn 2 packs working better than releasing them as singles. Chibiusa, in her first form, while smaller in stature, could come with enough extras to justify the same price as a single release (Luna ball, hands/faces, whatever weapon she used). A Super Sailor Moon/Super Chibiusa 2 pack would be cool, and even if they gave them less swappable parts, the faces and hands from the first releases would still work on them. I'm still not convinced at this point that they will be creating entirely new sculpts (Chibiusa or Tuxedo Mask) You have to figure that alot of the longevity of this line is because the first 9 releases all share everything between their neck and knees. Maybe I am feeling like Sailor Moon deserves another figure because she is the main character, but I also really like the design of Super Sailor Moon. It's more regal, more colorful. I think it would make a great figure.

Going crazy trying to find a packaged picture or a tray shot of Sailor Mercury. I cant watch the video reviews because my data plan sucks and this new trend of video reviews instead of photos and write ups is driving me nuts in general.