PUNCH ME IN THE FACE CONTEST!

The Geohound

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SMACK THAT ON THE FLOOR"

k4z3.jpg

Ground is cardboard (added some fluids), lights are from mini keychains (can clearly see one behind GR)..50% translucent for each character..

The man said:

"5) Conest will run from right this very second to Midnight, September 10th. Central time. In America. International dudes and ladies feel free to figure out when that is for yourselves. After that, there will be a voting period of one week, so the winners will be determined by YOU! AMAAAAZING!"

;)

More of a "hit in the faceplate" rather than a punch in the face. I have a regular version if the camera effect is not allowed smile.png

I have no idea why the image is attached upside downattachicon.gifimage.jpg

You're fine, I don't know what this nonsense effect is, but I like it. I just don't want people photoshopping in a bunch of stuff. Practical images only, but an effect such as that is fine.

Also, great stuff so far.

Edited by The Geohound

This probably breaks some rules. But in the spirit of the original post, I DON'T CARE BECAUSE IT'S A TRANSLUCENT MINIMATE PUNCHING ANOTHER TRANSLUCENT MINIMATE IN THE FACE!

130902_animSm.gif

2X version here.

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN! THEY ARE FOR THE WEAK AND LAME! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A SERIES OF 3D RENDERED IMAGES TURNED INTO AN ANIMATED GIF AND PROPERLY SCALED AS TO NOT TURN INTO A BURDENSOME DOWNLOAD, THEN THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR SORRY SOUL. GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Namaste.

I call shenanigans! What proof do we have that your yellow minimate is in fact 50% translucent? The entire lower body is cut off and the left hand is not shown. That would make it 7 out of 15 parts* translucent or only 46.666666%. One could even argue that the lower half of his left arm is not fully shown either and may not be translucent. However that fact is not needed since we're already below the 50% threshold, just like the fact that the torso and head make up a majority of the mass but we're going by parts not mass so ignore this whole sentence.

I know what you're thinking, the torso is translucent so the waist peg must also be translucent making the waist translucent as well. But look again ladies and gentlemen; these minimates have no waist pegs!! Clearly they are held together by magic. And as you all know, magical figures have to be less than 50% translucent otherwise we would have had a fully translucent Scarlet Witch by now.

So in conclusion: 46.66666666%, magical, Scarlet Witch!

*15 parts: head, torso, upper right arm, lower right arm, right hand, upper left arm, lower left arm, left hand, waist, upper right leg, lower right leg, right foot, upper left leg, lower left leg, left foot