UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Control Arts

Earlyfrost

Do you mean from Marvel specifically? Wolverine, Captain America, Ghost Rider, any of The Defenders, Thunderbird, Red Skull, Uatu, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch. I guess I am a fan of quite a few Marvel Characters.

Do you mean from Marvel specifically? Wolverine, Captain America, Ghost Rider, any of The Defenders, Thunderbird, Red Skull, Uatu, Psylocke, Scarlet Witch. I guess I am a fan of quite a few Marvel Characters.

Thats a pretty good list...I have a fair amount of control art but unfortunately none of those characters otherwise I could have sent you some

Jeff of the Miniacs

I appreciate that. I like a lot of characters, mostly the d-listers, but I'd spend all day listing them. Many are not even Minimates yet. Thanks for trying.

I appreciate that. I like a lot of characters, mostly the d-listers, but I'd spend all day listing them. Many are not even Minimates yet. Thanks for trying.

well I will make you a list of what I have and send it to you, if something interests you let me know.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Iron-Cow has some DC ones & Doctor Who (heartbreaking, I know). If you scan through some of the old Marvel wave threads you'll see a few scattered here and there. Also Google search can be your friend. On the old Art Asylum website the gallery used to have a bunch of the control arts from different waves too. I would imagine there are a few members here who have saved most all of the control art seen online over the years whistling.gif .

I'd like to get control art on one of the prototypes I have. Unfortunately, most of my protos are old enough to be Art Asylum stuff before DST bought them. I doubt they exist unless in a personal collection somewhere.

I'd like to get control art on one of the prototypes I have. Unfortunately, most of my protos are old enough to be Art Asylum stuff before DST bought them. I doubt they exist unless in a personal collection somewhere.

Now those would have been good Kickstarter incentives for Digger's project....