UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Disney Infinity

pickle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking they may go deco variants instead for exclusives. Maybe a few different Iron Man decos, Stealth Cap, Red Hulk etc.

The "sidekick" discs looked awesome where Iron Patriot or Winter Soldier would fight alongside you.

• 1 month later...

These look super cute, but it kind of bums me out that you have to buy more physical objects in order to collect characters.
Like my shelves aren't already filled with mini-figures as it is :P

Still - They haven't done any X-Men characters yet, so maybe i'll be able to bypass this altogether.

These look super cute, but it kind of bums me out that you have to buy more physical objects in order to collect characters.

Like my shelves aren't already filled with mini-figures as it is tongue.png

Still - They haven't done any X-Men characters yet, so maybe i'll be able to bypass this altogether.

Wolverine was in the original trailer so here's hoping they do an X-men Playset, I guess a GotG playset is also likely since they were in that trailer too.

This was in the press release:

Playable characters will include Spider-Man, Nick Fury, Iron Fist, Nova and Venom with additional appearances by White Tiger, Black Cat and Luke Cage.

I wish White Tiger was a playable figure since they need more than BW as the only token female super hero.

Found this pic that shows the GotG also:

DisneyInfinity2AllCharacters-1024x253-e1

Edited by Zylek

They also showed "Team Up" discs that allow a cpu controlled character to fight along side you for a period of time. So far the team up discs shown are:

Iron Patriot

Winter Soldier

White Tiger

Yondu

They also have costume discs to change the appearance of characters and add some buff (So the buff works if used on another character), they showed

Iron Man: Mark 42

Spiderman: Black Costume

Hulk: Grey Hulk

Cap: Golden Age Movie Costume

Iron Fist: White Costume (I think?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm excited about 2.0, but still haven't decided who I want to pick as my free figure. I'll probably buy more anyway, but it's been fun flip flopping while I've been waiting. If Hulk were released at the same time as everyone else I'd pick him, but he isn't so I'm leaning towards Venom. I also can't wait for the Villains set, Loki, Ronan, and Ultimate Goblin!

• 2 weeks later...

Full list of Marvel Power Discs from the Infinity 2.0 site:

Marvel Customization (Hexagonal): Skies and Textures

World War Hulk Sky - Turn your blue skies green with this Hulk themed Power Disc
World War Hulk - Customize your landscape to make it look as if Hulk went on a smashing rampage
View from the Suit - Ever wonder what it's like to see the world from inside Iron Man's helmet? Check out the Hologram Readout Tech upgrade and unlock Stark Industries “View from the Suit”
Stark Tech - Deck out your Toy Box compliments of Tony Stark. Unlock the Stark Industries Tech theme with upgraded Hologram Readout Tech ability
The Rip - Turn Toy Box skies into the skies of Knowhere with this Power Disc and transport yourself to the outer edge of all space and time
Star-Lord’s Galaxy - Turn your Toy Box into Knowhere - Star-Lord’s home base in the Galaxy
Spider-Sky - The forecast will be sunny with a 100% chance of spider webs with this power disc
Spider-Streets - Customize your Toy Box with Spider-Man themed streets and buildings
Groot's View - Embrace your inner green thumb and theme Toy Box skies out Groot-style
Groot’s Roots - Theme out your Toy Box world with Groot’s Roots. It’s sure to grow on you!
Forgotten Skies - Unlock Forgotten Skies for Toy Box. It’s a Dinosaur World lover’s dream come true
Dinosaur World - Deck your Toy Box out with Dinosaur World terrain, textures and landscapes. Things are about to get pre-historic!

Marvel Toys (Hexagonal): Vehicles, Mounts, Tools and Packs

S.H.I.E.L.D. Containment Truck - Contain enemies and protect civilians with this S.H.I.E.L.D. truck
Hydra Motorcycle - Take Hydra's Motorcycle for a spin. Sidecar included
Lola - Need a ride? Unlock this Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hover car
The Avenjet - Hop on board the Avenjet for a speed boost in your Toy Box
Odin’s Horse - Hop on Odin's 8 legged steed, for super speed!
Spider-Buggy - Take a ride in the Spider-Buggy. Equipped with web bolts to entangle enemies
Spider-Copter - Shoot web bolts from above in Spidey’s Spider-Copter
Spider-Cycle - Care to go for a spin on the Spider-Cycle? Web bolts included!
Black Panther's Vibranium Knives - You’ll be slashing like a fierce cat when you borrow Black Panther’s Vibranium daggers
Ghost Rider’s Chain Whip - Unleash Ghost Rider’s Mystical Chain with this rare and powerful disc
Falcon’s Wings - You'll be soaring when you put on Falcon's Wings
Jack-O-Lantern’s Glider - Glide into action with Jack-O-Lantern’s Glider
Spider Glider - Lucky you! Spider-Man is letting you take his jet glider out for a ride
Cloak of Levitation - Try on Dr. Strange's Cloak of Levitation and glide into action!

Marvel Abilities (Circular): Events, Team-Ups and Costumes

Sorcerer Supreme - Use Sorcerer Supreme's Bolts of Balthakk to strike down your enemies
S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Strike - Send down a missile strike from above. Your enemies will need to take cover
Infinity Gauntlet - Summon a force field of cosmic explosions to devastate your enemies. This is a rare and powerful disc!
Marvel Team-Up: Iron Patriot - Hit them hard, hit them fast, hit them everywhere! Iron Patriot reporting for duty
Marvel Team Up: Winter Solder - Team up with the Winter Soldier and catch your enemies in the crossfire
Marvel Team-Up: White Tiger - Fight alongside White Tiger who conquers her enemies with feline power and grace
Marvel Team-Up: Ant Man - Team up with Hank Pym (aka, "Ant-Man”) - he’s small, but packs a big punch!
Marvel Team-Up: Yondu - Fight alongside this powerful, arrow shooting ally and send enemies running for their lives
Sentinel of Liberty - Expand your Super Hero wardrobe with Captain America's World War II costume and original shield!
Gamma Rays - Time to get old school and unlock the Original Grey Hulk costume with added smash!
Stark Arc Reactor - Try the Mark 42 on for size! Unlock Iron Man’s black and white special edition Guardians of the Galaxy armor with added boom!
Alien Symbiote - Slip into this infamous Spider-Man costume and boost your range for pick-ups
The Immortal Iron Fist - Become the Immortal Iron Fist for chi-powered healing and the dreaded Iron Fist attack!
Space Armor - Unlock Gamora's out of this world Space Armor costume for added protection against enemies. Who says fashion can't be functional too?