UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm leaving...

:( I'm sorry that adversity has stricken you, but I know from reading your posts over the last year and a half that your a individual with high character and class, so I have no doubt that everything will be fine, and that everything will work out - Zak

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know me Joshua, but I know you are valued here in the boards. I get what you say that you do not want to set a bad example to your kids by teaching them not to be materialistic, yet you have thousands of toys. I guess all toy collectors are materialistic.

I do hope that you land back on your feet and everything eventually works itself out and I like to believe that this is not the end. When you're up and running again, toy collecting (sp. minimate collecting) might be an activity that you and your kids find joy in and will provide a bonding opportunity.

Au revoir!

Don't lose that password, GH. I fully respect your decision and know that overcoming some addictions requires complete abstinence, but I have a little glimmer of hope that one day you might feel strong enough to visit with us. Even if it's sporadically. I've quietly hoped for a Squirrel Girl in the background of your campaign. If she is ever released, be assured she and I will tip a cold one in your name.

Now forward with that new life of yours!

As everyone has said I'll be sad to see you go, but understand why.

I know you want to quit cold turkey but like Cappy says above, I hope that once you feel safe to do so that perhaps once in a blue moon drop by and say hi and let us know you're ok?

After all it's not actually the minimates that makes this place great, it's the people who come here.

T.

This is a dark day in the multiverse. No joke, it's makes me sad to hear you're leaving and even sadder to hear why. You're a good dude, keep your head up, I'm sure this bit of bad luck will be brief.

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

Damn - was not expecting to see this when i logged in.

You're a great contributor to the forums and i'm really sorry to see you go.

I hope you'll drop us a line and let us know when you get back no your feet / find a new job.

We're all rooting for you, mate.

Joshua, I wish the absolute best for your family and future. I'm feeling the same as a lot of the folks here. You're an absolute gent and have been a hero helping me and so many others out, that will certainly not be forgotten.