Abraham/Eugene

Andrea/Zombie

Variant Rosita/Zombie

TRU

Axel/Zombie

New Zombie/New Zombie

Rick/Zombie Martinez

Andrea/New Zombie

I like Zombie Shawn, and I think having zombified versions of important characters would be fun and would sell better than the nameless ones. Andrea being shared between TRU and LCS, with Rosita as the variant would eliminate the need to buy the LCS Andrea and being stuck with an extra zombie. I'd like to see more female zombies, though I'm sure whatever zombies they do will look awesome.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking dead is the only minimates I buy right now I got a few others but the only line I make sure I get is walking dead a lot of u guys buy other ones how offen do they get new waves like in a year

3, very close to 4 waves per year, with two boxsets and two exclusives released in between. Hopefully that increases with the success of the line, especially the boxsets. I have a wishlisting problem........

Boxset 3 (previews exclusive)

Battle Damage Glenn

Negan (with Lucille)

Zombie Savior

Zombie of some other sort

Oh yeah and Vehicles-wise, I'd really like to see Dale's RV with an exclusive 'sick' Dale minimate.

Shifting the focus back to Series 4 now.....

Wouldn't it be awesome if Lori came with a bulked up torso from the time she was pregnant? I think Rufus' belly would work, and pregnant Lori is a lot less depressing than looking at that soon to be dead baby in her arms.

EDIT: After looking at Rufus, he is way too fat. Lori wished there was enough food to go around for her to put on that much baby weight. I didn't realize. Still, Bruce's gut might be a good fit for a pregnant womans belly. Or maybe I should just give up on my dream of a preggo minimate......it was kind of a wierd dream anyway.

I think the line would benefit from stepping out of chronological order at times, and offering current characters and variations so that the minimates are not always 7 years behind the comic book. Negan is popular, Glenn is popular, and there are already a number of battle damaged characters he could fit in with until you are ready to accept it. Well, two. Tyreese's minimate is a brutal reminder of his fate, and Glenn deserves the same!

Edited by minijames

I already pre ordered the LCS wave so I am not too excited about waiting but I will appreciate the extra time for the TRU exclusives. To this day I've only ever found Morgan.......guessing Michonne and Governer will be easier to come by than most. At least they both have alternate looks, even if they arent much different (or, in Governors case, accurate)

Some QC ideas this series has given me....

*Ricks hair on Lori to make an 'unskilled haircut' prison Maggie. Survivor Rick's hair for regular hair Maggie.

*Michonne's head/arms on Dexters body for a prison Michonne.

*Gabe's gut repainted for a pregnant Lori

*Governer's vest/pants on Andrea for civilian Andrea