UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we solicit Series 5 next month. Old characters, new characters, good stuff.

Well that's exciting! Hopefully we get Carl and/or a few of the supporting cast from early on like Allan, Billy, Maggie, Martinez, etc. Definitely a few staples missing so far.

Excited to see what kind of variants y'all crank out to keep the main characters in rotation. Just curious, but are there any characters other than Rick and Michonne who are considered recognizable/big enough to anchor waves?

Well that's exciting! Hopefully we get Carl and/or a few of the supporting cast from early on like Allan, Billy, Maggie, Martinez, etc. Definitely a few staples missing so far.

Two of those, yes!

Excited to see what kind of variants y'all crank out to keep the main characters in rotation. Just curious, but are there any characters other than Rick and Michonne who are considered recognizable/big enough to anchor waves?

I think as long as one of them is in the assortment, we're okay. Specialty only has one of them, but it's a requested version of that character. I think TRU will get both again, and both variations are pretty solid. But there is NO overlap between the two assortments at this point.

I think as long as one of them is in the assortment, we're okay. Specialty only has one of them, but it's a requested version of that character.

Finally! The black & white Andy Griffith Show intro 2-pack featuring Rick & Carl with fishing gear! Zach, you've been reading my mind. Thanks!

That sounds great, Zach! Thanks for the hints at what's to come; this line has been pure gold so far, and it looks to continue.

I wonder if we're getting hospital gown Rick. He would be pretty awesome if packed with the bicycle walker. Now I have to speculate on which two out of Carl, Maggie, Billy, Allan, and Martinez are getting made. I'm torn on whether I want the characters more relevant to the plot, or the ones who might see their chances of inclusion decrease as time marches on and they become even less relevant.

If we're still going chronologically with the Minimates, what variant occurs after the prison Rick? The phone-carrying Rick? And if we're still moving forward, does that mean no hospital gown variant will be made? And what exists for Michonne? Prison jumpsuit or Riot Gear? I think her next "look" isn't until further into the story near Negan's story. Michonne in prison jumpsuit would be cool, if she actually wore one (I can't recall at the moment).

hm... out of Carl, Maggie, Billy, Allan, and Martinez

has to me maggie & martinez. due to the popularity & recognizability from the show.

thats my business side guess. my heart says maggie carl. but come on, i think they've said in the past no plans for a short carl so whats the point. that's just my opinion.

fan of the line anyway you got me. im just feenin for new product hah .

also since they just released the comic 5" negan figure any plans for him yet in minimate form? he is the main character from the comics now even tho no sign of him any time soon in the show.

also since Abraham will be on the show this season HOPEFULLY we get him in miniform! i love him .

Yeah, we solicit Series 5 next month. Old characters, new characters, good stuff.

Well that's exciting! Hopefully we get Carl and/or a few of the supporting cast from early on like Allan, Billy, Maggie, Martinez, etc. Definitely a few staples missing so far

TYREESE.

Regular Tyreese was one of the first protos we ever saw. :(

Yay, Tyreese! It'll be nice to have him in a less... contextually depressing outfit.

yea i saw that jacket in the prototype witch is nice i hope he has alternative arms or something maybe a tank top or turtle neck underneath.

2lse9lf.png

nevermind looking back at it and he looks really good I WANT HIM NOW! BS.FLSF (:

Edited by Roccothegreat

Maggie is in wave 5. I really want to make the new thread but I don't want someone to get mad (rhymes with enemy)

thats my business side guess. my heart says maggie carl. but come on, i think they've said in the past no plans for a short carl so whats the point. that's just my opinion.

When did they say that?

It would make sense since he's not out yet, but I've never heard that.

Isn't Glenn in this wave too??

Maggie is in wave 5. I really want to make the new thread but I don't want someone to get mad (rhymes with enemy)

When did they say that?

It would make sense since he's not out yet, but I've never heard that.

Isn't Glenn in this wave too??

im not 100% but i think i remember reading a q&a saying no chance for a smalller carl. not that there will be no carl . we can only hope