UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are any of these short packed? Rick=Spidey or Wolverine, and they would never get short packed. So I don't understand why TWD's main character would be harder to obtain. At least flip flop Governors! Why is it that TRU gets more mates the LCS but there impossible to find where the LCS are in abdundence?

I found all 4 sets in CA but only got the two stickered sets since I have no use for the extra Governer and Im still not thrilled about having an extra Michonne body/cloak once I use the head for my QC prison Michonne. Really happy with Rick and the zombies, Governer is kind of boring.

We need to find out who the head of TRU e-commerce is so they can crack a few skulls together.

EDIT:

Looks like TRU may not have been happy with the last head of e-commerce and may have a new person in this role now.

This is the job advert they put up for the position, dated 15th August 2013.

One of the goals... "to ultimately drive best in class user experience"

http://www.authenticjobs.com/jobs/18053/senior-analyst-global-e-commerce-usability-ux

Edited by Pete

Just rereading the governor story arch and thinking about the helicopter and the 2 people that get fed to the walkers, you never find out about them other then seeing the heads going into the fish tanks one looks African American, the other female.

What if they are Peter and Francine from dawn of the dead!

Just rereading the governor story arch and thinking about the helicopter and the 2 people that get fed to the walkers, you never find out about them other then seeing the heads going into the fish tanks one looks African American, the other female.

Think it was an intentional wink to Dawn of the Dead.

I never even thought about that! :D

Does anyone have a pic of the chopper? The call letters for the TV station in "Dawn Of The Dead" were WGON-TV. I'd dig through my WD hardback omnibus's, but they're kinda unavailable to me at this moment...

Nevermind, I found a pic of the chopper, and there are no call letters on it. I was hoping for that little extra nod to "Dawn Of The Dead", Oh Well...

640px-Helicopter_dedrag_zpsd5e3a700.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crud. I saw their wave 1 minimates were down to $1.98 and were sold out. I had just ordered a bunch last month at full price, and they still managed to mess up my order and included a Ben 10 figure in place of one pack! Going a few rounds with them via email they sent me the wrong pack in response, and never sent me one of the actual ones I had ordered! I just bit the bullet and paid the markup at my comic store.