UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

I found these in central New Jersey yesterday.

I went to 2 stores and picked 3 complete sets. So I picked up 2 full sets for anyone here who needs them.

I'm hoping to trade each complete set even for a current marvel or walking dead LCS wave, but will try help out any way I can. I'll also be visiting 2 more stores today to see what I can find. Just shoot me a PM, thanks.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped at the TRU by my grandma today on a visit with her. Found two each of the exclusives and two the the shared gov packs. No Michonnes at all. Odd that the exclusive stickered ones were still there, but I am happy! :yes:

Had a $10 promotional gift card to use too.

I tried to buy them... this time the international shipping button worked... this time it allowed me to submit my details... this time it screwed the price up (every time) with PayPal.

I GIVE UP!!

Anybody got a set of both exclusives to sell, please let me know.

I just ordered all four from eBay TRU... Why does TRU make things so difficult? I would of spent another 40 for wave 16 :( smh

My mom went to a TRU back home the other day. She wanted the Lego Minifigure Chemist, and lucky for her the TRU she went to had all them marked so she was able to get what she wanted with out having to feel through the packages. But what I thought was funny is that she was offered a job there! Hehe