UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

Hey guys, I don't think I've ever actually posted here, but I just wanted to say that I too have from the wave from my LCS, but my TRU still does not have them, although the price tag reading "WAVE 4" at $7.49 is up and waiting. Hoping they'll be there soon!

Also, does anyone here know when we'll see any pics from wave 5? I've been waiting and I feel like it should be soon, right?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when I found my wave 4 at TRU yesterday they were just sitting on a shelf. Wave 3 were on the pegs priced at $7.99 each. But yea wave 4 were fifty cents cheaper. I don't get them and the mixed pricing they do. Oh well, worked out in my favor. Too bad no tomb raider or wave 16 or wolverine! They just did a reset on everything and minimates are no where to be found but the walking dead stuff.

Picked up the two TRU exclusive sets this morning at a store in Massachusetts. I left the Michonne and (2 armed)Gov'nah sets because I was on my motorcycle and only had limited room in my saddle bags. The riot gear Gov. and Rick are awesome minimates though! I'll post some pics after work, probably.