UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 4

Zak Katz

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the characters? (I haven't read too much of the comic). I recognize the Governor, Lori, and Michone.

The fat one's name is Gabe and the bald guy's Bruce. They are both henchmen of the Governor.

Brian%2BBruce%2BGabe.png

Rick now has a towel wrapped around his hand. What happened?

Seriously!?!?

Edited by Zak Katz

And Alice is a doctors assistant from Woodbury who assists Lori in giving birth.

Ricks hand is gone. It gets chopped off. I dont consider that a spoiler since the source material is ten years old and this is the second handless Rick minimate.

just look at what we are getting 8 people 5 zombies thats sweet

If the 8 people were Carl, Tyreese, Abraham, Jesus, Negan, Ezikel, Dwight, and Rosita I'd feel way different.

just look at what we are getting 8 people 5 zombies thats sweet

If the 8 people were Carl, Tyreese, Abraham, Jesus, Negan, Ezikel, Dwight, and Rosita I'd feel way different.

in a few more months Negan is 2 new and Ezikel has bin in what 2 books lets see how far he goes it would be cool to have him and his pet

Ok, Shiva is sweet! But Carl? Terese? Maggie? Abraham? Eugene? Sophia? Andrea in normal clothes? I mean I don't care about Bruce, Gabe, Alice... I'll still be buying them though!

Ok, Shiva is sweet! But Carl? Terese? Maggie? Abraham? Eugene? Sophia? Andrea in normal clothes? I mean I don't care about Bruce, Gabe, Alice... I'll still be buying them though!

we are long over do for a carl and terese next wave i think with the show starting back up in oct i can see us getting a really good wave 5 and 6

Rick now has a towel wrapped around his hand. What happened?

I can't tell if you're joking...

Used to be bandages, now it's looking like Mega Man's buster. I just don't remember it being that big.