Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

karamazov80

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wow. Did we see different trailers? I'm VERY interested in BOTH of these movies.

Also, Dick Grayson is dead from the start.

Really? I assumed that if there was a Robin who the Joker had killed, it was Jason.

Also, I'll add that this Batman looks the most Batmanish of all movie Batmans. He appears to actually be doing Batman things in Batman places. I'll never understand the love for Christian Bale/Chris Nolan's Snake Eyes movies.

It looks so... bland?

More Jesus imagery, more Kents being douches, more Poochie-man.

What a waste.

I'm sorry but are you kidding me? Pick up a comic man its suppose to be Jason Todd's Robin outfit. This is the older Batman version where he has already cycled through different Robins. He might be on the Carrie Kelly version actually if Jenna Malone is rumored to be her still. And Kents being douches? Um she's telling the truth with Superman not owing the world anything. He protected them from Zod teraforming the Earth to Krypton. And the jesus thing? You mean the god thing. I'm not religious and don't care much for it all but it has always been that way there some people see Superman as a God.

Bingo.

I dig both trailers. Batman V. Superman actually feels a bit fresher than what I was expecting.

Exactly. The teaser had me worried it was going to be two hours of Affleck growling at Cavill and fast cuts. This looks... NEAT.

As for SS... I'm pleasantly surprised by Leto's Joker. I think this'll be another new direction. Jack's was a murderer with a sense of showmanship, Heath's was a complete sociopath - chaos incarnate, and I think Jared's will be a sadistic thug one penny short of a roll. I'd argue that Jack + Jared = Mark's take, bouncing from controlled burn to raging inferno. He never had much of Heath's total wildcard in him, though.

I think this looks great. The dichotomy between Batman and Superman looks perfectly captured. The thing about the Kents is necessary because it shows how Superman is doing his best to pave his own way, which to me is perfect. And contrasts nicely with Nathan's sense of obligation and duty. I'minterest to see how much backstory we get with Batman. The Robin costume is neat, but I wonder just how much history is there..and I seriously am curious about this Superman army.

Suicide Squad looks like a lot of fun. I've always been more of a DC fan, so I'm excited to see that universe finally getting a cohesive film treatment that looks so good.

It looks so... bland?

What a waste.

I'm sorry but are you kidding me? Pick up a comic man its suppose to be Jason Todd's Robin outfit. This is the older Batman version where he has already cycled through different Robins.

Rumour has it that it's Dick Grayson the one who dies at Joker's hands in this Universe, and not Jason Todd....

It looks so... bland?

What a waste.

I'm sorry but are you kidding me? Pick up a comic man its suppose to be Jason Todd's Robin outfit. This is the older Batman version where he has already cycled through different Robins. He might be on the Carrie Kelly version actually if Jenna Malone is rumored to be her still. And Kents being douches? Um she's telling the truth with Superman not owing the world anything. He protected them from Zod teraforming the Earth to Krypton. And the jesus thing? You mean the god thing. I'm not religious and don't care much for it all but it has always been that way there some people see Superman as a God.

There's a tombstone in the trailer that says Richard Grayson.

And the outfit is more Tim Drake inspired, thank you.

And the Jesus allegory was there since Man of Steel, in such unsubtle ways. And the Kents were horrible people. Don't save that bus full of kids, don't try to save me from a tornado you could withstand, lets hide under this overpass.