UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thank you for the clarification Zach. Now we need a shot in the face Marvin to go with the blood spattered suit Jules and Vincent. Great news about a pawnshop set, "bring out the gimp". Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite, if not my favorite movie of all time so any and all characters from movie are very welcome additions to the collection.

"Battle Damaged" Marcellus, "Bloody" Butch, Gimp...Zed?

Finally, a Minimates hammer? Baseball bat - reuse. Chainsaw - reuse. New samurai sword sculpt from the Kill Bill line?

Ballgag slipcovers?

My only concern is that unless we get alternate parts, we might not get clean Marcellus and Butch. Unless DST is also working on a "The Gold Watch" boxset?

Marcellus, Butch, Fabienne, Captain Koons

Edited by youbastards

I always assumed Marvin's head was mostly gone once he got shot in the face.

I would not expect to see any vehicles for a line that is not at TRU.

T-shirts are NOT finalized. Not sure what is happening there.

You need to make an apartment scene box set then and I can just pop Marvin's head off to have him from the car scene lol.

Why would Pulp Fiction Minimates not be at TRU when the chain has offered toys based on Aliens, Predator, The Matrix, Robocop, Reservoir Dogs, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Kick-Ass, and Terminator 2?

They sell R-rated movies in their electronics department.

Besides, kids LOVE Tarantino films. Cartoons are referencing these and other films like it all the time.

Based on the amount of adult-themed stuff I've seen clogging the pegs at TRU, and based on the often lukewarm sales of life action Minimates there, it could be that they simply don't want to invest in them.

"Finally, a Minimates hammer? Baseball bat - reuse. Chainsaw - reuse. New samurai sword sculpt from the Kill Bill line?Ballgag slipcovers?My only concern is that unless we get alternate parts, we might not get clean Marcellus and Butch.

Well, we do have the Lecter mask, so a little cutting and we have a ballgag. As for the parts, we would only need a clean Marcellus head as Butch was already messed up from the night before. I'm a little concerned about including the gimp in this set, as I can just see me opening this infront of my son and him asking me what's a gimp? I'm going to guess this will be a convention exclusive because of this.

You need to make an apartment scene box set then and I can just pop Marvin's head off to have him from the car scene lol.

Or...

Hail Ivan

Or...

Hail Ivan

An explodey ?

"Finally, a Minimates hammer? Baseball bat - reuse. Chainsaw - reuse. New samurai sword sculpt from the Kill Bill line?Ballgag slipcovers?My only concern is that unless we get alternate parts, we might not get clean Marcellus and Butch.

Well, we do have the Lecter mask, so a little cutting and we have a ballgag. As for the parts, we would only need a clean Marcellus head as Butch was already messed up from the night before. I'm a little concerned about including the gimp in this set, as I can just see me opening this infront of my son and him asking me what's a gimp? I'm going to guess this will be a convention exclusive because of this.

It's a teachable moment. If you don't teach your son about S&M fetishists now, he might get misinformation from his friends.

Or...

Hail Ivan

That was actually the first thing I thought of and I even have an extra of that head in my parts box. Unfortunately, I don't have the incredible customizing skills that you possess(Not that there aren't many great customizer here, but you definitely make some of best customs on the forum).

Why would Pulp Fiction Minimates not be at TRU when the chain has offered toys based on Aliens, Predator, The Matrix, Robocop, Reservoir Dogs, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Kick-Ass, and Terminator 2?

You'd have to ask TRU. They're taking some Miramax figures, but no Minimates that I know of, aside from one two-pack.

You'd have to ask TRU. They're taking some Miramax figures, but no Minimates that I know of, aside from one two-pack.

which two-pack?

Zipper Gang Ninja.