UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys catch the rest of the pics?

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Toy-Fair-2014-DST-Pulp-Fiction-Minimates-011.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Toy-Fair-2014-DST-Pulp-Fiction-Minimates-005.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2014/02/Toy-Fair-2014-DST-Pulp-Fiction-Minimates-002.jpg

Lance and Jody, the Wolf, Jimmie Dimmick, dork outfits, dancing Vince and Mia. . .beautiful stuff. I wonder if Jules' t-shirt will really be plain, though? Maybe a copyright issue with the cartoon used on the original shirt?

Edited by karamazov80

It should look something different than that, in the sense that there are no wrinkles, while Vince has some. But it would be nice if the cartoon can be used. If not, I would actually prefer it to be blank than with the wrong image. Then we could just get Luke or someone to do some decals maybe.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I assume the set will include Honeybunny/Yolanda, Pumkin/Ringo(Tim Roth), Jules and Vincent, but haven't we already seen Jules and Vincent in the same clothes that they would be wearing in the diner scene in the set that comes with the Wolf and Jimmie(Tarantino)?

P.S. I really hope we get a Bad@$$ MF'er wallet with this set

Edited by Santos L Halper

Thanks for the tip! I got my sets pre-ordered as I have to leave my state and go through an entire state to get to any Hastings store.

They'll be completely different outfits.

Not sure when we'll solicit the Jimmy set, but we need to solicit the Jackrabbit Slim's set first.

I'll see if we are giving images of the Diner set to Hastings soon. Since the listing is up.

The Jules & Vincent that come with the Wolf & Jimmy would most likely look like this, i imagine:

Inspira%C3%A7%C3%B5es-para-o-fim-de-sema
The Wolf: You guys look like... What do they look like, Jimmie?
Jimmie: Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Jules: Ha-ha-ha. They're your clothes, m*!#$&~^)*#@.

The Jules & Vincent that come with the Wolf & Jimmy would most likely look like this, i imagine:

Inspira%C3%A7%C3%B5es-para-o-fim-de-sema

The Wolf: You guys look like... What do they look like, Jimmie?

Jimmie: Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks.

Jules: Ha-ha-ha. They're your clothes, m*!#$&~^)*#@.

Toy-Fair-2014-DST-Pulp-Fiction-Minimates

They wear the same outfits at the diner that they are wearing pictured in the Jimmie box set above and I don't know what other characters would be in the Diner box set other than Jules and Vincent in those outfits, and the two diner robbers Hunnybunny and Pumpkin. I guess I'm just wondering how they will be completely different outfits and still be accurate to the movie?

Edited by Santos L Halper

Guh! You are completely right. I have no idea why, but in my mind i thought they were in their suits at the diner.

Well - i'm back to being confused with everyone else :P

Actually, what if the mates shown at Toy fair of Jules and Vincent were not the ones for the Jimmie set, but the diner set? For the Jimmie set, I kind of thought they would be bloody versions or Jules and Vincent in their skivvies with alternate parts to make the ones we see pictured. I wonder if either set will come with the briefcase and if it will open to show us....a yellow light. I hope the diner set also comes with the bad mf'er wallet.