UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey Bunny looks like a dude in drag.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

"Create Your Own Criminal?" Florida Mom will have a conniption over that. (I hope someone posts it on YouTube.)

Unfortunately, these aren't in Toys"R"Us. And there are no Hastings stores in Florida. But hopefully people think it's fun, or at least funny!

Amanda Plummer is great, even if she doesn't have the most feminine features.

tumblr_n2tzs7va6i1rmh12xo5_250.gif

So I Married an Axe Murderer FTW.

When can we discuss the pinks ?

Right after I leave! [Door closes.]

Edited by DSTZach

I was going to take a tray shot, but this face and Jules' hands are the only things you can't see.

10831720_391243024385370_1852935184_n.jp

And the pinks are not a perfect match, no. Don't tell BHM.

e="1418324439">

>When can we discuss t

he pinks ?

About four hours ago.

tumblr_n2tzs7va6i1rmh12xo1_250.gif

Clearly a failing on my part.

Battle Beasts, I think we just wanted too much on there. I was still a little green.

I don't know for sure that I saw the TMNT stickers, but I probably did. Not sure why I missed it.

It's better to be a little green than a common . - Olde English saying .

Interesting way to execute the long shirt look on Tim Roth, by adding a longer crotch cover and sticking the tampo onto it. Have we seen this before? Looks like the pink dress color may not match up with the sleeves.If someone offers up decals for these, please post!

I think this was how Jigsaw from PWZ was done

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=695&n=Jigsaw

Hail Ivan!

You won't when I say that I just made it up biggrin.png

Did you seriously make that up? It certainly sounded like an old adage, although I guess it makes less sense the more you think about it.

Funny, I picked up Hannibal season 2, and am at this moment watching an episode where the killer is. . .Amanda Plummer.

Such a damn good show. We need some Minimates from Hannibal.

I think that's where my gif is from! We may be doing some TV-based Minimates in the near future. Could be cool!

Oh! Big shout out to Team Porter! My uncle recently celebrated his 70th birthday. His favorite movie? Pulp Fiction. Favorite scene? Jackrabbit Slims. When I got the text today that said "It was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well..." I knew his package had arrived from Luke's. Good times!

Oh! Big shout out to Team Porter! My uncle recently celebrated his 70th birthday. His favorite movie? Pulp Fiction. Favorite scene? Jackrabbit Slims. When I got the text today that said "It was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well..." I knew his package had arrived from Luke's. Good times!

Dammit, Mnemosis, you're making me cry...