Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a first.

Well, I placed an order, so we'll see what happens. I was re-watching Django Unchained the other day, and it occurred to me that I would love so much to be able to get 'mates from that movie as well. Unfortunately, the PC Police aren't interested in seeing past the surface level of anything.

Edited by Valo487

Well, I have to admit that I a likely the only one that has never seen Pulp Fiction.

I was not planning on getting any of the related Minimates for Pulp Fiction, as well.

However, I have been purchasing the "Mystery Mates" from Luke's Toy Store and I have for a total of $10 ($2.50) each, I have obtained a full set of the "Vincent & Mia's Night Out" boxed set. They are rather interesting mates and I will likely be parting them out for customs, but I like the looks of each figure and think they are nice looking mates.

Just thought I would share with you all.

We simply could not get clearance on the shirt images. We tried, but we could not. I had no idea the Banana Slugs was a real team. Or that Santa Cruz was a real place! I thought it was made up, like Albuquerque.

Alternate head is shouting Honey Bunny.

"Nobody move, or I'll execute every last nono.gif one of ya!"

Edited by DSTZach

Interesting way to execute the long shirt look on Tim Roth, by adding a longer crotch cover and sticking the tampo onto it. Have we seen this before? Looks like the pink dress color may not match up with the sleeves.

If someone offers up decals for these, please post!

Interesting way to execute the long shirt look on Tim Roth, by adding a longer crotch cover and sticking the tampo onto it. Have we seen this before? Looks like the pink dress color may not match up with the sleeves.

If someone offers up decals for these, please post!

It's actually a belt piece, not a long crotch cover. And the pinks are not a perfect match, no. Don't tell BHM.

Understandable. I was 50/50 on whether I would want blank shirts (as produced) or for DST to come up with something unique that kind of resembled the original designs. Glad they don't have the Hastings logo.

We tinkered with some stuff, but I don't think they worked for everyone involved.

2 mugs!

Kermit the Frog will obviously be made now.

That would be awesome!

By the way, this set has an extra set of Jules hands, for those who bought the two-pack and didn't get them.

Pretty good representation of the actress IMO.

Bv6EUWs.jpg

Roth a bit less so, but it may be another case of a distinctive nose making a human likeness difficult (I didn't think Blonsky looked much like Roth, either).