UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pulp Fiction minimates

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kill Bill would make for better Minimates than Pulp Fiction--more colorful, eye catching characters. Having said that, I would really like to have Jules and Vincent in their "dork" outfits.

I would really like to have Jules and Vincent in their "dork" outfits.

that has con exclusive 2 pack written all over it and it better come with the bmf wallet.
I agree 100% with both of these statements. in fact , I came here just for the request of the wallet, the tasty burger, and the $5 shake. He'll, there could be just an accessory pack, if you add the watch, the needle, add in a samurai sword and introduce the first motorcycle with zed's bike.

The next vehicle pack I want! Include Marvin (Phil Lamarr) as the exclusive character!!! biggrin.png

imthegunsofthenavarone_pulpfiction.jpg

"Battle damaged" version? biggrin.png

Not sure why I know this, but that guy was the voice of John Stewart in the Justice League cartoons.

Edited by karamazov80

Another movie license I really couldn't care less about. However, I'm still digging new movie sets since they provide more celebrity heads for my SHIELD agents.

As for more movies, call me when DST picks up the rights to Bill & Ted or Mystery Men.

Don't you know? There was a Tesseract inside the suitcase. This caused Jules to lose an eye, then he shaved his head and changed his name after Walking the Earth to decide to fight crime as Nick Fury. So this is just First Appearance Nick Fury.

I also love any mates that give us celebrity heads. They make up my MAX police force.

I'm using as SHEILD agents. Yes, Ahnold, Chuck Norris, Stallone, Terry Crews, Stone Cold, Bruce Willis, Statham, Dolph Lundgrem, Jet Lee, Jean Claude, Rourke, Eastwood, Hugh Jackman, and Rick Moranis all report to Agent Coulson. Moranis has difficulty keeping up but he's indispensable when it comes to filing the travel reimbursement forms.

I'm using as SHEILD agents. Yes, Ahnold, Chuck Norris, Stallone, Terry Crews, Stone Cold, Bruce Willis, Statham, Dolph Lundgrem, Jet Lee, Jean Claude, Rourke, Eastwood, Hugh Jackman, and Rick Moranis all report to Agent Coulson. Moranis has difficulty keeping up but he's indispensable when it comes to filing the travel reimbursement forms.

THAT'S why I love Minimates! buttrock.gif

I also love any mates that give us celebrity heads. They make up my MAX police force.

Try having 50 SHIELD agents and you start scraping the bottom of the barrel. At least that means you have Sam and Frodo to clean the toilets on the Helicarrier.

• 1 month later...