UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread is most active with clearance priced requests, is there anyone who can help me out with an extra The Wolverine Harada/Prisoner Wolverine pack? (2, if possible?)

I can PayPal or trade wave 18. Thanks!

Well, I would love a set of Ultron/Wolverine and Thor/Absorbing Man and even the Winter Soldier. I plan to get the Wave 54 from Luke so I will get everyone else.

I have paypal and would love it if they were at the clearance price (and with the coupon if possible).

Then I have to ask what happens after the Clearance Sale ends at TRU, will they go back to full price or remain at the lower price just not with a coupon since it expires tomorrow? Will all TRU's just ship out the remaining minimates that were on the Clearance sale? & if they ship them out where will they go?

Found (eventually, they were randomly stock on some pegs nowhere near the other 'mates) a set of these this morning, which was all that was left. One thing I noticed that I haven't seen anyone mention is that the quality seems to be better than on some previous waves. Parts fit together tighter but not so tight that you can't remove them; the capes in particular which I've found to be loose on other characters that used the same part.

Thanks for the heads up. I check the end caps, and the clearance in the front of the store and in the action figure area. None of the stores in NJ have the same layout, you have to check out the whole area. Some stores still have video game related figures like Halo or Sony in the electronics section, not in the action figures section.

It's part of the thrill, right?

hit 3 Toysrus's in LA yesterday, all 3 had wave 18, none had the Winter Soldier OR Ultron packs...

sad.png

EDIT: If anyone wants to help me out with multiples of those sets, preferably at clearance price, i'd be extremely grateful :)

Edited by undeadpool

Well, finally found some TRU18 at my store, but was a little late. I got the unstickered packs, but no stickered packs. I need one pack of AoU Wolverine/Drone and three packs of Winter Soldier/Hydra if anybody finds them as peg warmers. Also, need a Walking Dead Survivor Rick/Shot Zombie if its hanging there.

I checked 2 of the 3 TRU's in my area and so far as I can tell they are not carrying any new mates. They have a small clearance section of walking dead, sfvtekken, and a couple random monster ones but that's all. One had a few wave 16 on clearance also (i believe 5 or 6 bucks).

:(

hit 3 Toysrus's in LA yesterday, all 3 had wave 18, none had the Winter Soldier OR Ultron packs...

sad.png

EDIT: If anyone wants to help me out with multiples of those sets, preferably at clearance price, i'd be extremely grateful smile.png

Hi Undedpool,

I live in LA area too. I will check thr TRU close to me today.

I'm looking for Winter Soldier and Ultronsets as well.

I will get you extra sets if i find them.

Can you help me get them if you see it ?

Thank you,

Since this thread is most active with clearance priced requests, is there anyone who can help me out with an extra The Wolverine Harada/Prisoner Wolverine pack? (2, if possible?)

I can PayPal or trade wave 18. Thanks!

Hi Onyx_6,

I saw them last week. I will get them for you if it still there.

Edited by spawnshen