UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.. I'm in Queens and pretty much gave up at this point, stopped checking TRU a few weeks ago. Maybe we'll see tons of them in 6 months or so like wave 16. Unlike 16 though, these weren't even at the Times Square one. It's crazy. Why wouldn't they be sent to this part of the country?

Haven't seen these in Boston. Haven't seen Tomb Raider at Toys R Us. Haven't seen Walking Dead Wave 5, although someone else said they saw those in Framingham. To top it off, my LCS never got wave 54. There's a sh!t ton of old stuff on sale though. I hate Toys R Us.

Nothing in MA from Attleboro-Bellingham-Northborough-Framingham. Was even in southern NH last weekend, nothing in Salem either.

Nothing in NJ/greater NYC area from my Fwoosh friend either.

Looks like I'm getting an assist from a pal in TX... pretty much giving up hope at this point, certainly looks like they screwed the pooch with distributing to the Northeast and website with this wave.

I have still yet to see these hit in Mass sad.png

As BHM would say, it seems nobody has seen them hit "en masse." Le zing!

Trying to figure out if the Website has these or not. It's complicated.

Ever figure this out? Just wondering.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an Absorbing Man set hanging around at their TRU? I helped out a friend with the one I found, and then I never found another for myself. I figured these would have returned to my local stores at some point, but they never did.

Hey Luke, let me look. I think I got one recently. I visited my local TRU on Saturday and they had NONE, ZIP, ZERO, NO Minimates at all.