UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

Found wave 18 and tomb raider in panama city. All the marvel ones are there except ultron ones and the tomb raider exclusives are gone. Wave 18 was 3.98 and tomb raider was full price. Hopefully I'm wrong but I think after next wave marvel Minimates are done at TRU.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad we found you! Hopefully 18 Series have pulled in a fair amount of people, so even if we did have to leave TRU, we'd bring some of those people with us, and we'd find new places to reach the uninitiated, like DVD pack-ins and Barnes & Noble and the like. But we don't, so yay!

Didn't see these at the Danbury, CT TRU today.

Once again, I implore you, if you're at a TRU, ask them to look into doing a phone order from store 8902 in Indianapolis. We have most of these sets, if not all, and as long as you find a helpful clerk at YOUR store, we should be happy to help on our end.

I only request, out of fairness to the others on here, that no ONE person clear us out. It'd be nice to help as many board members as possible

Found some finally at the 3rd TRU i've visited. They even had a hulk through teh ages, and age of ultron set on the shelf still.

All of the minimates I saw were clearanced (Even tomb raider).

You sure about that? Hulk TTA and Age of Ultron were not released at TRU.

Found some finally at the 3rd TRU i've visited. They even had a hulk through teh ages, and age of ultron set on the shelf still.

All of the minimates I saw were clearanced (Even tomb raider).

You sure about that? Hulk TTA and Age of Ultron were not released at TRU.

absolutely. they were both labelled 19.99, and what made me really remember them was they had the prices sticker stuck on the plastic in front of the mates so you couldn't see them as opposed to being on teh cardboard box somewhere.

That sounds like they were allocated to the store from some of the seasonal TRU Express stores that open up in malls and outlet malls then close after the holidays. I've seen a few non-Minimates items with plain white price stickers like that the last few weeks.

So I found out that my local TRU (Bloomington/Normal, IL) now gets their truck on Wednesdays.

I got to TRU literally about 2 mins after they opened the door today.

I rushed back to the Minimates area to find nothing new.

I decided to walk down the Marvel aisle and found they had stocked more Marvel Minimates in that aisle. And they were still marked $3.98 each.

They had apparently placed a case on a peg in this aisle but the Exclusive were gone already. I was a little disappointed because I think it was an employee who did it as they just go the case and stocked it this morning.

I didn't see anyone else in the store except a set of grandparents who were looking for The LEGO Movie sets.

Well, a wasted trip to TRU. I will see about next week.

Woohoo! Found these today at the Wolfchase TRU in Memphis. I grabbed the WS and Thor sets for less than $7 total. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but every Thor set had mismatched arm colors. The shoulder pieces are a slightly different color than the forearm pieces. Not a deal breaker by any means.