UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Called one of my TRUs and was told the item number was discontinued, and they wouldn't be stocking anymore. So watch out, this may be a situation like wave 16, where not every store is getting them.

Did anybody not see 16 at all? I was under the impression that a select few got them at the end of the summer, and everyone else got them around Christmas time. Didn't hear about any stores passing on them entirely.

Called one of my TRUs and was told the item number was discontinued, and they wouldn't be stocking anymore. So watch out, this may be a situation like wave 16, where not every store is getting them.

Did anybody not see 16 at all? I was under the impression that a select few got them at the end of the summer, and everyone else got them around Christmas time. Didn't hear about any stores passing on them entirely.

I never saw Wave 16 at any of the 4 TRU’s I frequent

I have had some luck with members helping me find things on clearance (thanks guys!), so one more request.

If anyone has access to the following items at TRU clearance prices, please PM if you can help:

- Wave 18 (anything, even non-exclusive packs)

- MvC3 Spidey/Chris Redfield All set!

- MvC3 Thor & Amaterasu

- Wave 15 Thing/Surfer All set!

- Wave 15 Torch/Annihilus All set!

- Wolverine movie Wolverine (Prisoner) & Kenuichio Harada

Looking for multiples of each, but will take what I can get. thumbsup.gif

Edited by youbastards

dang i called 2 of the 3 TRUs here in the Portland area... Clackamas hasn't received any new ones since April... Jantzen Beach said they haven't received any since October, which i suspect was a restock of the wave that in included Phoenix Emma and Colossus... 16, I think? Have tried calling the one out in Tigard. It's unfortunate that there aren't any closer, though if they would stuck them I'd make the trip! If anyone here in Portland sees these, will you PM me, please?

Just a guess, but maybe TRU realized what happened with the shared item number and is in the process of "fixing the glitch"? Could explain why we aren't hearing more reports of people finding them in stores?

I'm betting these will start showing up everywhere right after the sale ends.

I tried two stores in Massachusetts, no luck on Wave 18 but found some good bargains so not a total loss. One store said they will get their next shipment of toys in tomorrow. So fingers crossed the sale is still in effect when I go back (and that Wave 18 hits).

They're on the west coast, here in San Diego. They only had Thor and Cap sets, I was told they will be potentially restocking tomorrow morning. Zach can you guys stop putting the TRU seal on half the packs or put them on all of them? I never see exclusives in abdundence and I believe it has everything to do with the sticker!!!