UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from TRU, no 18, but EVERY Minimate line is clearanced to $3.98!

SF x Tekken

Walking Dead

Universal Monsters

Marvel vs Capcom

Marvel Waves 13, 17

Iron Man 3

Amazing Spider-Man

The Wolverine

Marvel Wave 16 was marked $4.98

Halo Warthog boxset is $15

I can confirm this. I went a bit nuts. smile.png

Thanks for the heads up on the clearance sale. I bought 9 packs for $30.62 with tax at the Watchung, NJ store.

I still did NOT buy a Boomer set even at $3.18 each. Could not do it. Same with the Firelord set. Meh.

I did buy 4 packs of the Wolvie movie suit / ninja pack for an instant ninja army (OK, a squad).

Got the other 3 packs for Wave 17 at $3.18 each - only got Robot Hulk / Rescue Iron Man for full price or close to it (maybe a coupon?).

The AvX pack was still $9.99 - that was the only 4 pack at this store (2-3 of them).

The HALO stuff was on clearance too, but only the alien packs from Series 4.

Thanks again!

Does anyone know how long the clearance sale will last? I may want to check some stores near where I work later this week.

Thanks for the heads up on the clearance sale. I bought 9 packs for $30.62 with tax at the Watchung, NJ store.

I still did NOT buy a Boomer set even at $3.18 each. Could not do it. Same with the Firelord set. Meh.

I did buy 4 packs of the Wolvie movie suit / ninja pack for an instant ninja army (OK, a squad).

Got the other 3 packs for Wave 17 at $3.18 each - only got Robot Hulk / Rescue Iron Man for full price or close to it (maybe a coupon?).

The A v X was still $9.99 - that was the only 4 pack at this store (2-3 of them).

The HALO stuff was on clearance too, but only the alien packs from Series 4.

Thanks again!

Does anyone know how long the clearance sale will last? I may want to check some stores near where I work later this week.

yes.gif Wanted

Edit: It has begun on TRU.com .yes.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

No wave 18 for me. I will check again as the coupon is good till feb 2nd.

But I did score the following 8 packs for 23 total

All of Universal Monsters series 3. Hugo/Heihachi Ryu/Yoshimitsu

Wolverine/Ninja Yukio and Black Widow /Hawkeye from 17.

They had the entire Wolverine set but even at these prices I have too many Wolverines! Still a good score. Will keep eyes open for toysruss as I travel this weekend.

Just checked out tru.com.

Why is Wesker / Doom now $9.99 when it was $2.48 on clearance last month (in store)? I think it was also marked down on line at the same time, if I recall correctly.

Is this another symptom of inconsistency on the part of TRU?