UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if anyone pointed this out already, but the madame hydra 'mate looks exactly like the custom madame hydra found on BAMF (well except for the lighter green hair)

http://bobs-minimate-blog.blogspot.com/2012/06/madame-hydra-viper-minimate.html

That's what I thought. ;)

Or like her most well known look

And then I thought this, too.

:)

Not sure it's an actual alternate head, it might just be there to show what is under her hair. If I recall, Madame Hydra had a scarred face in her early Cap appearances, but it eventually went away, and I don't know if it was ever said what happened.

I think they might actually have two different characters. Madame Hydra, she of the scar, became the Viper, and I feel that there was a new Madame Hydra introduced at some point, without a scar, but clearly not the Viper. But I think the two might have been basically combined, or confused for each other. I dunno, I feel like I've just made things worse with this explanation....

I'm thrilled to get another absorbing man. I haven't complained yet, but...truly...I could do without the extra wolverine. I'm going to have a bucket full this year. Ultron does look fantastic, though. I love the gold color. What's our estimated release date?

I'm thrilled to get another absorbing man. I haven't complained yet, but...truly...I could do without the extra wolverine. I'm going to have a bucket full this year. Ultron does look fantastic, though. I love the gold color. What's our estimated release date?

Tell me about it. He may get his own bin in my apartment of just Wolverine's.

It would have been nice to see another character from the story get released with Utron (updated Luke Cage or Carol's new costume, maybe?) - But Wolverine *is* the 'star' of the series... and he'll probably sell more packs to kids than Luke Cage would.

Of all the X-Men i would like to have seen more of, Logan's not one of them, but let's face it - There are a LOT of wants coming out this year, and i'm pretty sure that a lot of us have uttered words to the effect of 'I'd take another Wolverine if it means we get Winter Soldier/Falcon/Heimdall/Rescue/etc....'.

It would have been nice to see another character from the story get released with Utron (updated Luke Cage or Carol's new costume, maybe?) - But Wolverine *is* the 'star' of the series... and he'll probably sell more packs to kids than Luke Cage would.

Of all the X-Men i would like to have seen more of, Logan's not one of them, but let's face it - There are a LOT of wants coming out this year, and i'm pretty sure that a lot of us have uttered words to the effect of 'I'd take another Wolverine if it means we get Winter Soldier/Falcon/Heimdall/Rescue/etc....'.

Yeah, I feel karma is coming to make sure we get our dues for all the fan service that Cap wave gave us.