UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I dug in the trash this morning!

Shanester

Whoa!!!

That picture of the castle on the booklet was probably my favorite set that I owned. Well, mostly because of the knights in the set. Man, I need to dig up my old lego stuff now. Last I know of, they were all disassembled in two large gallon ice cream tubs. I miss that blue knight with the funny bullet helmet. And the motorcycles!

Thanks Shane, for bringing back memories of the good old days.

Heh. I was going to make some poor-taste joke about Katrina refugees and all, but this is such a cool find, I just can't! (Of course only the geeks on this board would think so...)

What a holiday season for you, Shanester!

Heck, I think it's worth knocking on their door and seeing what else they're clearing out. It would be a gutsy move, but think of the pay-off potential. (And I call dibs on any original "choking hazard" Weebles they may have (although those are earlier than the Lego you found).)

I vaguely remember these guys, but don't remember anything about them.

lego3.jpg

I had a few of those guys in the Lego sets I had when I was a kid. I hated them because the arm joints broke so easily. I really wanted the blocky figures instead. Then I got into G.I. Joe and left Lego behind.