UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies

Zak Katz

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked these up yesterday and they are amazing not as detailed as the first marvel zombie set but they still look cool !!!

I think these new guys look great..... but you're right about the first zombie set they are unsurpassed .....especially Col. America post-638-0-71439200-1385161931_thumb.jpg

The Colonel's head is in my humble opinion the most intricate Minimate 'piece' ever produced

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure we've discussed it before but I personally loved the clear plastic torsos as well ......

fig0408blg.jpg

Magneto actually has a clear torso block (TWD Female Zombie reuse) too. Unfortunately his cape doesn't show it off as well.

And that Zombie Spidey is one of my favorite mates!

• 4 weeks later...

I finally opened these today, I love Mags, but I'm biased because he's one of my favorite characters, I don't know why he usually gets those huge boot things though. Gobby is sweet to, I have him holding his mask. Red Skull is cool, he's currently grabbing Zombie Cap's brain. Galactus isn't bad, just not to scale wich always takes a little away from big characters, but by himself up on his meteor he looks great. Any ideas for his chest block? pretty cool looking purple color. I'm hoping the next set is Doc Ock, Mole Man, Vulture, and uh how about Bullseye?

• 5 weeks later...

Man, just got this set and I love it! Norman's unmasked head is now sitting on a Raft Sentry body and sporting a spare hair piece so I can have my zombie Sentry. I hope this set sells enough to justify more zombie packs, because I'd love to get a few more (with extra heads so I can turn my battle-damaged minimates into zombies)!

Love that display! Galactus's head has a great deal of black paint on the sides/back, so his head could work for a character who has hair/ a mask to cover it up.

I need to get another MZ head (or Walking Dead head, if I find a good one) so I can put it on the battle-damaged Mr. Fantastic. That just leaves Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, Thor, and a couple of minor characters missing from my ideal MZ display. Hopefully we see more villains down the line.