UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies

Zak Katz

I was going to say the restriction on heroes for Marvel Zombies may be a blessing in disguise. We got Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Wolverine and Daredevil last time as well as Giant Man, if they could make heroes too I think we'd end up getting most of those guys again before we ever got to Magneto or Red Skull, we get to go straight to new stuff instead of getting the original box set over again.

That's an excellent point. This could be a case of less (choices) being much more (new designs).

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys talking about penises? Ew.

Could we all just grow up and get back to talking about toys? Geez.

I'd be thrilled with a pocket-sized Man-Thing. He could be packed in a Legion of Monsters boxed set. As for repurposing the tooling, just save it for the inevitable return of DC Minimates and use it on Swamp Thing.

Ask DST has been asked about Man-Thing but if it get published is another matter altogether.

Hi guys/gals and intelligent other lifeforms.

I know you have meetings about what new Minimates are being released but I think you keep forgetting one and this one keeps popping up time and time again with fans and that is Man-Thing. You must remember that the minimate fans where once rabid for Kang now the object of our attention seems to be moving to Man-Thing.
So has the thought of Big an Bulky Man-Thing ever come up with anyone there?
Now you must have meetings where you all sit around and toss idea's at each other to see what sticks. So how about in one of these meetings you might be on the verge of frustration just not knowing what to fill that last slot with just have a eureka moment and whip out Man-Thing. I'm more then positive the reaction from fans and maybe employees would be close to a standing ovation for such a bold and proud choice.

Cheers for letting me get Man-Thing out there and in the public eye.

Well that's fan-tucking-fastic.

Well, its off topic, but my dream Monsters box is Simon Garth, Man-Thing, (Tomb of) Dracula, & (Living) Mummy. Since Werewolf by Night is already done, it would be a nice set.

Well, its off topic, but my dream Monsters box is Simon Garth, Man-Thing, (Tomb of) Dracula, & (Living) Mummy. Since Werewolf by Night is already done, it would be a nice set.

That's a great set, but I would swap out Man-Thing for Frankenstein's Monster, then release Man-Thing and Howard the Duck together in a hodge-podge LCS wave of characters, mostly because I think that is the only way we would ever get a Howard the Duck Minimate.

Alternatively, I would be fine with getting a completely sculpted Howard (ala Snarf) if it was included in Shane's boxset idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Are these actually coming out this week? I'm looking forward to adding the four villains to the lineup. I'm hoping that the spare head for Norman Osborn (unmasked) will look good on the Raft Sentry body, since that will be my stand-in to fill that gap in the lineup. Now if I can just get battle-damaged Fantastic Four members and some more spare zombie heads....