UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies

Zak Katz

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't "get" Marvel Zombies. Thought the comics were horrible, and I have no interest in these. That said, they do look well done. If Marvel Zombies is your thing, you'll love these, they do look good for what they are. But stuff like this is pretty much the polar opposite of what I originally loved about this line :(

You're not the only one bigvis. One-offs and alternate reality storylines are ok, but I rarely have interest in them. The Marvel Zombie stuff was a bit shocking to me when it first appeared. I feel the stories are a bit shallow, yet I really like some of the artwork. I am a big Suydam fan and just love his covers. Otherwise, its disturbing and ho-hum at the same time. All just my opinion.

That said, I will be buying any Marvel Zombie Minimates that get made. Just like the whore I am...

Sentry = The Alpha and The Omega of Marvel Zombies. At least the first round of stories.

And the zombie Fantastic Four are baddies, right? Just for the Ultimate Storyline?

I guess that technically, all the Zombies are bad guys since they only crave flesh and will kill to get it. Maybe with exception of Pym who tried to fight off his hunger long enough to try to reverse the effects, but even he was sacrificing a hero to do so.

I believe the license is for traditional villains who are zombies, regardless of MZ comic continuity. There were probably ten more characters on the memo, and if you've read MZ1, you can probably figure out who they were, but I'm not sure if we're restricted to just them.

I don't know how you can improve on the old Skull. Either of them! But he comes with regular arms and some weapons, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Not sure what other use you could have for a vomit green rocket blast, but changing the colors on the next run of bases could be fun. This set should be out by Halloween.

I believe the license is for traditional villains who are zombies, regardless of MZ comic continuity. There were probably ten more characters on the memo, and if you've read MZ1, you can probably figure out who they were, but I'm not sure if we're restricted to just them.

More Zombie villains? Just the thought is exciting. After all who couldn't love characters with names like: Zombie Kingpin, Zombie Kraven, Zombie Abomination, and of course it just has to be said Zombie Apocalypse!