UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies

Zak Katz

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite part about the set is the sewage-green-brown goblin flame base.

actually just goblin in general.

well maybe both.

What I wanna know is.... is DST going on a roll with parts-reuse only box sets?

Thanks butthead.

I love that Mags, is that a repaint of AoA? They all look great!

I want to know how this eBay seller gets access to stuff we've never even heard of haha lucky

Why hate? No I thought it was photoshopped to at first but I mean c'mon, I want them!

They're a preordered item, it doesn't say customs, and it's from a seller with a good rating. It's possible that Zach doesn't tell us everything, these won't probably be out for a while.

i meant that this set was kinda outta the blue, I know there was speculation of another Zombies set but this character selection seems rather odd to me (i was expecting some comic story marvel zombies or atleast machine man)

the red skull looks great though and im always up for getting more meteor accessories

this is a stretch but.....

zombie red skull....

could this mean an updated comic Red Skull in Wave 54? which makes it most likely a Cap-themed wave?

just speculating

Looks like a retailer with advance access to PREVIEWS listings. The solicitations seem to come out earlier and earlier each month (most comic stuff came out earlier this week). The PREVIEWS site looks like it'll be updated today.

I thought it was all but confirmed that we were getting more Marvel Zombies anyway, I don't think this was a shocking reveal. It is however, a very cool one. I hope this sells like crazy so we can get more villain oriented box sets. I know a Crew who would be a perfect choice....

Edited by Valo487