Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dj87 said:

@DSTZach Do you think a possible 3rd box set is dependent on whether the Vinimates set generates enough interest?

I think the second box set sales probably determined that. Not sure how it did, I need to go back and check. 

4 hours ago, dj87 said:

Do you have any update on the 2nd box set?

Not at this time. 

9 hours ago, spidermatt said:

Hello Zach,

Is there any word on how sales went in the second round for the Megazord and Dragonzord Vinimates? I hope they come out.

I believe we just solicited them a couple of weeks ago, so it will be a few weeks at LEAST before we have final numbers. The price did go up a little, so hopefully we have more orders and not less. 

12 minutes ago, SCW said:

So it's possible that Power Rangers is already dead in the water? Because that would be... disappointing.

As far as I know, Series 2 is still on the way. I do not currently have a release date, but I do not always get them before they reach the warehouse. If it sells through well, another set is not out of the question, but I do not know where we are in development of such a hypothetical set.

For those who are not Retailers: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR232342

@luke314pi Will you be re-offering these? And/or changing the price for those who have already put in an order the first time?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 1:17 PM, DSTZach said:

I believe we just solicited them a couple of weeks ago, so it will be a few weeks at LEAST before we have final numbers. The price did go up a little, so hopefully we have more orders and not less. 

Hello Zach, is there any news on the Megazord and Dragonzord vinimates? Did the sales do better? I hope so. 😁

Also has there been any news on the series 2 box set of power rangers?

On 1/30/2023 at 10:08 AM, buttheadsmate said:

Many mini-figures have hands that are designed to hold accessories ,being mini-figures the scale of the hands generally blend & aren't that noticeable but they are IMHO the worst aspect of the Minimate design . I accept that this part of the Minimate design  is reasonable .   Taking (IMHO) the worst aspect of a Minimate & exaggerating it in an inarticulate 4" version of a Minimate just didn't work ....especially when you consider that these enormous looking hand-orbs are unlikely to carry accessories in the manner a Minimate would  .  

All that said , I like the Zords.

It's newsworthy (perhaps) that the pre-order/re-run of the Black Hole pair have just been despatched from BBTS & it would appear they are sold out.

There should therefore be some hope for these 'zords :thumbsup:

Forgive my shameless quote above which re:  'hands' ......neither MAX or Vinimatecent have Vini-hands.:yes:

Anybody who wants extremely nice versions of the 2 Hole characters (without love of Vinimates) should buy these ,they are readily available on eBay/elsewhere for about $20 if you're quick.

On 3/8/2023 at 10:17 AM, Onyx_6 said:

For those who are not Retailers: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR232342

@luke314pi Will you be re-offering these? And/or changing the price for those who have already put in an order the first time?

I just realized that my response to this never posted. Since the price and cost changed, and since the original preorders were in our old store, we will be refunding the original preorders and asking people to reorder in our new store here

• 2 weeks later...