Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MiniMilner said:

Out of interest, do we know how many sets are planned for Power Rangers? I know we have pics of a second 4 pack completing the team but are more planned after that?

There is another box set coming for NYCC, I believe and we have discussed another set after that. 

Was able to pick up a set at my local shop but have to order my extras from Luke. They are freaking awesome in hand. The diamond patterns on boots & gloves go all the way around instead of just the front & side like some of the other recent mates & as someone stated becoup on the accessories. Has me even more hyped for the rest of the team & the Zords Vinimates. 

20 hours ago, HellfireSamurai said:

Until they release some monsters, the Battle Beasts & Godzilla mates work as decent stand ins for villians.

I like that idea! I'll have to Frankenstein some together when I get my MMPR set in.

Got my MMPR figs in today. 

Word of warning that the helmets are held in with tape. No issue removing mine, but be careful not to damage the paint.

These are without hyperbole, some of the nicest Minimates I've EVER bought. These just NAIL the MMPR. Tons of accessories (the helmets are super tight to put on but look great) and play value. In fact this feels like a really nice value set.

Five stars, bravo. Keep this up! Pass on my praise @DSTZach!

I ordered three sets as I like to keep one set completely sealed.

I opened one set to display and can't get the pink or blue rangers' helmets on the figures.

I have not opened my second set yet as I like to have one set to tinker with for display purposes but I do hope that when I do I can at least get the helmets on them.

22 minutes ago, Captain Paco said:

I opened one set to display and can't get the pink or blue rangers' helmets on the figures.

I have not opened my second set yet as I like to have one set to tinker with for display purposes but I do hope that when I do I can at least get the helmets on them.

since the head is fully covered i would just use random extra heads i have lying around that fit a little looser.  i always fear not being able to take the helmet back off when it fits too tight.  even after the hot water and putting it in the freezer trick it was a pain in the ass to remove one of my iron man's helmets so i always just play it safe now.

1 hour ago, Captain Paco said:

They do fit, but they are TIGHT. You just have to work with them a bit. 

I'm inclined to go with what nandoninny said. If you have any spare heads around, use those if you want to keep the human faces accessible. Because once these are on, I suspect it will be hard to get them off.

58 minutes ago, SCW said:

They do fit, but they are TIGHT. You just have to work with them a bit. 

I'm inclined to go with what nandoninny said. If you have any spare heads around, use those if you want to keep the human faces accessible. Because once these are on, I suspect it will be hard to get them off.

I will be looking in my parts fodder for extra odd heads to see if any of them will allow the helmet to go one. The green ranger helmet works just fine and comes off easy.  But I will likely display one with helmet and one without.

so i stumbled upon a couple sets of these(cheap)  and though i know very little about them i grabbed them. cuz Minimates.

so someone clue me in on the accessories. whats with all the red guns? does one go to pinkie and blue guy?and the other red things?  i assume the blue spear is made up from the two sais so its one or the other, pinkie has the bow,  green gets a dagger in his holster and holds the sword. where does the assembled Bow/sword/daggers/sais thing go? and poor mr Roboto is weaponless?

thanks

ok incase anyone else wanted to know  i found this"

Blade Blaster

180?cb=20111106230414

Standard Blade Blaster

Small Sticks that could turn into small swords or ray guns, used as the Ranger's sidearms. Only killed one monster (Weldo), but also destroyed Billy's evil copy in Blue Ranger Gone Bad. In stick mode, the Rangers can use them in the "Tower Formation Attack". In which the Rangers form a standing tower with Trini and Kimberly standing on the shoulders of Jason, Billy, and Zack. The tips of their blasters are pointed together to create a pyramid shaped energy blast that is then fired at the opponent.

Green Ranger was only bad for a few episodes. If you have Netflix you can watch it on there. My 4 year old grandson is suddenly into Power Rangers so I have been watching it with him. We are two episodes past where the Green Ranger turns good. Its pretty bad/cheesey but he likes it.