Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Probably just me but I'm looking forward to these guys as being almost blanks. There are not a lot of plain pink or yellow arm and leg pieces or crotch pieces about. It a real shame there wasn't a purple, orange or flesh coloured ranger. My biggest hope for the line is that the rangers are actually cast in pink or yellow plastic so its just a case of scraping off the diamonds.

Mind you I dont know how many customisers are about but a few waves of blank minimates in various colours with no decos possibly slightly cheaper would be amazing.

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

Probably just me but I'm looking forward to these guys as being almost blanks. There are not a lot of plain pink or yellow arm and leg pieces or crotch pieces about. It a real shame there wasn't a purple, orange or flesh coloured ranger. My biggest hope for the line is that the rangers are actually cast in pink or yellow plastic so its just a case of scraping off the diamonds.

Mind you I dont know how many customisers are about but a few waves of blank minimates in various colours with no decos possibly slightly cheaper would be amazing.

If the line does well enough then you might see purple & orange rangers as those colors were used in later series & also in the comics by BOOM Studios there is a story where Bulk & Skull get Ranger powers & those are their colors. 

As for being cast in the colors; I'm not getting my hopes too high on that since it seems like most recent mates have been cast in white & then painted. 

Edited by HellfireSamurai

“longest running toy line in the history of toys” is that really true? i’m assuming they mean the marvel line specifically since it’s almost 20 years now.

but back to the topic, white ranger looks great! with the vinimates and first set altogether it’s looking like a solid release to start off the license.