UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I did not care for the television show, I do like the Minimates and would get a set or two to have all the rangers and the alternate versions thereof.

I would like to see these in four packs like Big Bang Theory were.  But I would like to get Rita, Zed and some putties.

While this is not a line for me (I never got into them as a kid) it totally makes sense and looks great in the concept art. I won’t be getting them but I hope it is successful and helps convince other properties to try minimates. I am still holding out hope for LOTR to come back some day. 

Definitely looking forward to this! Even though I haven’t been into Power Rangers since I was a kid, these are a must have and I hope DST can at least put out the complete set of original Rangers.

What kind of accessories we looking at? I’m guessing they’ll each get a blaster since they have a holster. Any chance they’ll each get their individual weapons too?

Sold! So much more excited for these than the other 2 Hasbro lines. What a great looking selection to kick off the line too. Kimberly was always my favorite.... ??

12 hours ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

What kind of accessories we looking at? I’m guessing they’ll each get a blaster since they have a holster. Any chance they’ll each get their individual weapons too?

They should have some individual weapons, yes. Not 100% sure, but the designs look promising. 

11 hours ago, DSTZach said:

They should have some individual weapons, yes. Not 100% sure, but the designs look promising. 

Really excited for these power ranger minimates! I think lego type zords would be cool! Goin the way of the C3's from dc those were fun builds. Anyways... But if they come with their individual weapons would those combine together to make their cannon gun thing? Or could it just be a single sculpted cannon?

On 10/13/2021 at 12:15 PM, DSTZach said:

Oh man, that’s so exciting.

I hope you guys end up doing some of the monsters (Goldar is probably a given!). Some of them have really cool designs that it’d be neat to see them translated to Minimate form.

Also really hope Bulk and Skull sneak in at some point! ?

The cool thing with MMPR and Minimates is that a Minimate Mega Zord could just as easily go up against, say Goldar, as a MInimate Power Ranger. I'm hoping we see so many characters from this, but I would love to see sets like this going off the initial line-up.

• Set 2: Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, Goldar, Pudgy Pig
  • Set 3: Black Ranger, Yellow Ranger (Trini and Aisha heads), Red Ranger, and White Ranger
  • Set 4: Puddy Patrol x4 (crazy 88 style)
  • Set 5: Mega Zord, Dragon Zord, Titanus, Mega Dragonzord

On 10/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, Onyx_6 said:

The cool thing with MMPR and Minimates is that a Minimate Mega Zord could just as easily go up against, say Goldar, as a MInimate Power Ranger.

Wow, that's a really awesome point. Now I REALLY hope they come out with more of the monsters.

And for alternate heads, they could do that for Jason/Rocky for Red Ranger, and Zach/Adam for Black Ranger. If people wanted to, I bet finding heads for quick customs of the Japanese Sentai characters would be pretty easy, too.

So many possibilities with this line.. ?

• 3 weeks later...