UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Power Rangers Minimates

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got 20 Chitauri soldiers from Avengers....

I would have 40 easy of the putties

and think: Rita with her Wand, Goldar with his sword and detachable wings, Lord Zedd and his Z-Staff, some monsters of the week like Pudgy Pig, the MegaZord and DragonZord

maybe even a Deluxe Ultrazord! (major wishful thinking)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I like this idea, I'm a Power Rangers fan so I'd be up for it. They could do MMPR for comic shops and Dino Charge for TRU. Or maybe mix all the series together, like a few Power Rangers from each season and a villain. There is so many seasons and individual ranger modes, that this series could go on for a while. Maybe 20+ waves even.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wouldn't buy new movie stuff (the designs are terrible and unimaginative, IMO) but as I've mentioned before I'd be all over MMPR stuff. 

I think Bandai USED to have everything tied up, but there has been some wiggle room lately with Mega Construx. I assume there may not be a lot of room for new stuff though. Maybe DST should look into it again though. Mates would be great for this license and wouldn't require a ton of new parts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...