UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.png

As much as I love Sue, I would rather have a character that hasn't been done before or is in a need of a redo. That said the Galactus line has been a peg warmer at my TRU so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have a set of lesser known characters again.

I thought that set did fairly well. There was maybe one or two sets that hung around for a while between 3 different Toys R Us stores. It seemed like the Secret Wars and Captain America sets hung around lot longer on the shelfs.

That is what is so funny about geography. That Secret wars set flew off the shelves in NYC but the Galactus set has been hanging there for months.

Avalanche looks pretty cool, would he be bulked up? I really want a redone Mystique...I don't have the first :( (I'm a hypocrite)

Avalanche looks pretty cool, would he be bulked up? I really want a redone Mystique...I don't have the first :( (I'm a hypocrite)

Doubtful as he's an average sized guy. Would probably get some type of shoulder piece to represent his armor.

Cool he looks big though, maybe a chest piece or something, but yeah you could put him in and I'd be happy. Who's the green chick with the big head in the pic Zach posted?

there's nothing wrong with the old Mystique, especially if you swap in her First Class hair.

Brotherhood is the tops of my list. Although, I'd think it was pretty funny if it was Thor and 2 or 3 Wrecking Crew members.

My guess is 2 New characters and 2 Alternate Costume Old characters. I know we'd all much rather have all new characters though.

How about just all Random New characters? Mockingbird,Gladiator,Squirrelpool, Broo the Brood

and don't forget about Banshee and Sunfire

I think there's only one new character in the poll, and five old ones. I forget.

NOW poll with Thor, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, and Rocket Raccoon!

Am I warm?

I hope so!

I think there's only one new character in the poll, and five old ones. I forget.

Let the desperate attempts to shoe-horn this clue to fit our various wish-lists begin!

Original Brotherhood: Magneto, Green Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch & new Toad or Mastermind?

West Coast Avengers: Wonderman, Hawkeye, IM/Warmachine & new Tigra/Mockingbird?

Uncanny X-Men: Now! Cyke, White Magneto, Black Emma/Black Magik & new Goldball(Seriously? WTF?)/Tempus/Triage/Benjamin Deeds/Stepford Cuckoo

Uncanny X-Force: Storm, Psylock, Puck & new Spiral (probably too many women in that one for a toy-store exclusive)

I guess this rules out UA, since every character from the current Uncanny Avengers line-up has had some kind of minimate before - but i would have no problem with any Wonderman (ionic or normal), Rogue, Wasp, Sunfire or Havok benig made. Maybe they cuold include one of the Apocalypse twins (highly unlikely)

What? Wishlisting? Shut-up - you are!

NOW poll with Thor, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Captain Marvel, and Rocket Raccoon!

Am I warm?

Not a hit in the bunch.

I stand duly chastened. So it's not a NOW theme, I'm guessing?

Am I warm?

Not a hit in the bunch.

aw man, i was hoping for Rocket.

Let the desperate attempts to shoe-horn this clue to fit our various wish-lists begin!

Original Brotherhood: Magneto, Green Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch & new Toad or Mastermind?

West Coast Avengers: Wonderman, Hawkeye, IM/Warmachine & new Tigra/Mockingbird?

Uncanny X-Men: Now! Cyke, White Magneto, Black Emma/Black Magik & new Goldball(Seriously? WTF?)/Tempus/Triage/Benjamin Deeds/Stepford Cuckoo

Uncanny X-Force: Storm, Psylock, Puck & new Spiral (probably too many women in that one for a toy-store exclusive)

I guess this rules out UA, since every character from the current Uncanny Avengers line-up has had some kind of minimate before - but i would have no problem with any Wonderman (ionic or normal), Rogue, Wasp, Sunfire or Havok benig made. Maybe they cuold include one of the Apocalypse twins (highly unlikely)

What? Wishlisting? Shut-up - you are!

LOL Goldball is the man.

zach said now! cyke is out of the question. sadly.

there is hope for brotherhood after all!

Yeah, Brotherhood would make sense--Wanda, Pietro, Mags, Blob (movie version previously released), Mystique, and Toad maybe? We definitely need all those guys save Magneto. But we also need Avalanche, Pyro, and Mastermind. WE NEED THEM!!! Not as much as Squadron Supreme or Defenders V2 box set obviously, but. . .