UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's Your Favorite Movie?

hellpop

Mine is definitely Who framed Roger Rabbit, loved when I saw it at the theaters and actually own it on Betamax, VHS, LaserDisc, DVD, & most recently Blu-Ray. To me it fits so many different genres, and funny enough one of the few movies that is better then the book :)

Like alot of others my favorites change all the time depending on mood. Ones that really stick out for me are.

Near Dark.

Dragonslayer

Chronos

LOTR trilogy

Lock Stock and Snatch

Boondock Saints 1 an 2

An not really a fav but a guilty pleasure because when its shown on TV I for some reason have to watch it is Twister

Man, this is probably the hardest question for me to answer. I love movies! I love all different kinds of movies, some that others will say are great, and some that others hate. I love different movies for different reasons ( like everyone else I suppose) and like TM2 Dino said, it really depends on the mood I'm in.

If I had to pick one, it would have to be " A Christmas Story" I wait all year for the 24 hr. marathon to come one and it stays on at least one of my televisions the whole time.

Now, here are some other films that I love to watch.

- once upon a time in America, , national lampoons Christmas (and regular) vacation, caddyshack, step brothers, anchorman, die hard, full metal jacket ( ooh rah ElGallo)elf, home alone. ( I'm big into Christmas movies)

In honor of the first post , the movie my wife and I always watch together around our anniversary ( Nov. 25th) is love actually, great romantic comedy date night film.

The Parent Trap...yeah that's about it.

Well it's a clear tie between Raiders of the Lost Ark, It's a Wonderful Life, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. If I had to pick out of those three it's Lord of the Rings. I am a kind of guy who, if you called me up and said "Hey we're watching Lord of the Rings today wanna come?" I'd immediately go into "Oh hell yeah" mode. Then if someone else calls the next day with the same thing, I'd STILL be in. I just love Lord of the Rings that much.