UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Coming (eventually) to Kickstarter: P.A.S.T.2, a board game

Jeff

Wanted to tell everyone here about my next project- a board game I'm working on that will hopefully (in time) make it's way to kickstarter.

It's called P.A.S.T.2 (short for Paranormal Adventurers Scattered Through Time) and is a 2-4 player co-op card/board game in which players must defeat monsters entering through portals in our world....and in the past. Each character has their own unique psychic abilities and various options to play out on a turn. I've developed the back story of each character and how they come to meet and working on the play mechanics/card effects as we speak...er, type.

I've created a Facebook page where you see my latest updates, sketches, etc.:

https://www.facebook.com/PAST2game

'Like' it today!

Jeff

Thanks! I've got a buddy at work who's an aspiring film maker and he and I see eye to eye on making a really great game. He's also a talented artist and has done a couple of sketches for me which will appear shortly.

I just purchased the revised Pandemic, yet to play it. Currently, I'm enjoying Smash Up, DC Deck Building Game and The Adventurers Pyramid of Horus.