UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My 3D Printer has arrived, and my first prints are for Minimates of course!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look superb ....I'm thinking that the shape of the stand might be better if it mimicked the shape of Cap's/Flash's cowl wings ?

-something like this although not so elaborate ?

post-638-0-04791900-1390411610_thumb.png

The character would attach to the left of the 'image' .......it would also help with counterbalance ?

They're just great the way they are however smile.png

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 2 weeks later...

Can I suggest a stand that works for wave 5> feet? There's a slight recess that you may be able to work with. I know it's a long shot, but I know I and possible some others would appreciate it.

Yeah, a stand designed for the older mates would be cool. I would even be happy with something that just gripped the leg as long as the fit was snug enough to keep it in place.

I will add that to my to-do list.

By the way, I forgot to mention that the idea for the Handstand Base came from Geohound. I asked him what kinds of fighting bases would help him with his TTFC comics, and this was his top want. smile.png

YES these stands for sure. I remember the debut of the "C3" feet and there were a few of us hoping for a special release of holey feet for our old figures.

The rest of this series is now available! Here are the two stands I haven't shown here yet:

Hand Propelled Flight Stands (this was my first print, but I had to make some tweaks to it over the past few months, and now it is ready)

hand03_zpsaf56ce55.jpg

hand01_zpscd3979e6.jpg

Super Tall Flight Stand

super01_zps6ac7af3b.jpg

super02_zps4fdeb313.jpg

These are available individually, or as a set of 4 at a discount. You can find them here: http://lukestoystore.com/3d-printed-accessories/