UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Nightcrawler

TheCecilTurtle

I've two of the older Nightcrawlers and both ended up with broken legs, one because of qc issues, the other because he refused to pay up. Zak's got the right idea. (Since I ended up with two of the more recent NCs, one got the old one's head.)

:) worst case scenario the bodies are similar enough for you to just swap heads, I don't have the original so I'm not sure if it had C3 feet but the new one does, and it also has a Bamf! cloud so there's that!

Because I have one that does not have a snapped off leg. Free of charge and damage free. If you want it, send me your address via private message and I'll fix you up. The figure has been out for years and I wouldn't bet that DST customer service would have any more parts for him. Don't let me stop you, but if you want to save the trouble, drop me a line.

No need to make fun of new members, Dinobutt. tongue.png And it was an honest question. It takes us all a while to get a good handle of how a new environment works.

TheCecilTurtle, stick around a little bit and you'll see lots of members helping each other just out of generosity. And don't forget to check out this thread, which is our way of tracking feedback.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3487

Feel free to add feedback to this Shanester guy. He probably needs it! smile.png Welcome and hope your Nightcrawler gets fixed!

No need to make fun of new members, Dinobutt. tongue.png And it was an honest question. It takes us all a while to get a good handle of how a new environment works.

TheCecilTurtle, stick around a little bit and you'll see lots of members helping each other just out of generosity. And don't forget to check out this thread, which is our way of tracking feedback.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3487

Feel free to add feedback to this Shanester guy. He probably needs it! smile.png Welcome and hope your Nightcrawler gets fixed!

Thank you! Im amazed at how nice all you guys are lol

Heh. Noobies. They're all like *suspicious look* "How are you helping?" The rest of us are just like "Go got me my SSN Card out of my wallet. It's right next to the hundred dollar bill and the spare key to my mustang."

LOL it does take a while to get use to!