UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2013: Deadpool Box Set.

DaveOMac

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same inscription as normal Thor's hammer, something about being worthy to lift this hammer will gain the power of thor pool

Ah. I couldn't make out the word "worthy." It looked longer in the picture and I thought it might have been replaced with an appropriately smart-assed adjective.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received mine and opened it yesterday. Holy crap, are there a lot of accessories to this set! I'm not even a fan of Deadpool but this set has everything.

Case in point: I was ready to use the Phonics-Killer armor as fodder for an Iron Man custom but after seeing it in hand, I decided to look for another body to put under it. I ended up using an extra Halo figure as a replacement body but was wishing I had an extra Deadpool head to throw underneath that monstrosity of a helmet. But wait! The set comes with an extra Deadpool head! Winning!

So, yeah. Haven't read a single issue of his comics but I'm now an enthusiastic collector of his Minimates. Go figure.

MODOK-pool...need I say more?

alright, I will...

Galactipool

Wolverine-pool

Deadpool Pulp

so if they were going to do another set like this (I doubt they will but let's pretend) what 4 characters would you like deadpoolfied versions of?

My picks

Captain Britain

Professor X

Scarlet Witch

Dazzler (disco version)

Case in point: I was ready to use the Phonics-Killer armor as fodder for an Iron Man custom but after seeing it in hand, I decided to look for another body to put under it. I ended up using an extra Halo figure as a replacement body but was wishing I had an extra Deadpool head to throw underneath that monstrosity of a helmet. But wait! The set comes with an extra Deadpool head! Winning!

The best use for a spare Vigilante Spider-Man body I've seen so far.

post-28-0-90291700-1378746395_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...