• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

post-6048-0-78024500-1426804040_thumb.jp

It looks like you had the same smudge on your Kevin alt head too! Did anyone get a good one?

I sent an email to customer service but never heard back. I'm glad to get Marv, but Kevin was next best and I wanted to use that head.

I don't think I'll be able to fix this on my own.

• 2 months later...

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

It looks like you had the same smudge on your Kevin alt head too! Did anyone get a good one?

I sent an email to customer service but never heard back. I'm glad to get Marv, but Kevin was next best and I wanted to use that head.

I don't think I'll be able to fix this on my own.

Follow up with customer service, if you got no response.

Is series 3 due out this month?

May? No. June? Maybe, I think I've seen a packaged sample.

Are there plans to release more sets beyond the third one? I'd love to see characters like Ava Lord and Manute join the collection.

Not that I am aware of. We had some ideas for some exclusive sets to finish some line-ups, but I do not think any of them found homes. Not Ava Lord, though, as she is in the second movie, and we are only doing the first.

Yeah, I can't argue with that, I'm still glad for the ones we did get.

Out of a sense of 90's nostalgia, has a series of Image 'mates ever been discussed, especially now that McFarlane is pretty much out of his own business?

Well that's disappointing since Ava Lord and Manute were the biggest film characters left unmade. At least the three boxsets we're getting are fantastic.

Are there plans to release more sets beyond the third one? I'd love to see characters like Ava Lord and Manute join the collection.

Not that I am aware of. We had some ideas for some exclusive sets to finish some line-ups, but I do not think any of them found homes. Not Ava Lord, though, as she is in the second movie, and we are only doing the first.

Edited by Colonel America

• 1 month later...