UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Sin City" Minimates

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there has been some mis-identification on my part with regard to Sin City and Minimates based on the comic versus movie(s). I have taken it off until further developments are revealed.

Damn your eyes for reminding me of my Question Minimate that never was, YB.

This is where it pays to be someone who has no problem throwing money at Frank Miller (and would gladly do so again if Jim Lee would get off his ass and finish drawing DK:BW)

Movie Spirit (head turned backwards) + Rachel Summer’s hair (rat tail cut off)= the perfect Dark Knight Strikes Again Question! (or as I like to say “the Goddamn Question” since if Frank Miller wrote for him again he’d no doubt be leaving fliers around reading “answer the goddamn question”)

Absolutely, positively, my biggest regret as a 'mate collector is that we never got that set.sad.png Well, now it's tied with the fact that we are getting Kevin Smith 'mates:sick:

LOL

View Askew mates are worse than Tarot? You crazy.

LOL X 2

Seriously though, anyone who doesn't regret the cancellation of Rocky 3 most is a communist:

DC80945lg.jpg

As cool as those unreleased Spirit Minimates look, I'd much rather have the Rocky 3 ones. I wouldn't mind them starting all over with the Rocky minimates. I'd love a Clubber, Thunder Lips, and Drago.

Btw, why is everyone mad at Frank Miller? What did I miss?