UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lost in Space

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I recall, when Chuck was asked at a previous convention if we'd ever see more characters, he indicated they might do another set with Robot and "the boy." I thought it was funny that people quote Robot all the time – "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" – but Chuck was having trouble remembering the boy's name.

I'm still optimistic. No idea how long the license is (two years?) but I won't start worrying until the electronic Robot is solicited.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It's my experience that just because you passed the initial test to get your driver's license, doesn't mean you know how to (or willingly) safely drive the rest of the time you have it.

Absolutely not. The things people do behind the wheel in this city is mind boggling. I still have a hard time understanding why people don't know the rules behind the left lane on an expressway.

Make more LiS Minimates!

I used to have a roommate in college. We didn't get along in general. . .one in the long list of things he did that contributed to this was the way he drove. Once, we were on the interstate, and he's going about 50-60 in the far left lane with traffic backed up behind him. One of my other friends told him that the other cars were trying to get by, and his response was, "if they don't like it, they can move."

OT, but he also had a huge rebel flag hanging from his side of the dorm room, and a black student came over to visit once, who seemed more than a little uncomfortable with it. I told him after this guy left about how awkward it was, and he said, "if he doesn't like it, he can leave." laugh.png

This stuff is always funnier in hindsight. It was seriously a nightmare at the time.

I'm more of an Imperial kind of guy, too. Stormtroopers have more fun! :lol:

Edited by Onyx_6

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...