UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

She-Thing's customs

She-Thing

Hey guys, some customs I made... some are quick and others are just simple customs. They need some details- hope I can find the time... I have Decals but for some reason the printer doesn't accept this type of paper :blink: It's a crappy one anways. (sorry Nervous :( )

Enjoy!

Modified Astonishing Kitty & Beast: it sounds ironic that I turned Kitty in some kind of lesbian and made Beast hideously effeminate :D I guess I have to wait for March to get the movie version and add some ears... Oh and Lockheed made with Super Sculpey

Ast.jpg

First Appearence Ultimate Kitty & Beast (based in Copy Cat Vigilante's design):

Ult.jpg

The classic Gambit and Rogue (with black trenchcoat) we all know and adore:

GambitRogue.jpg

Simple but effective Deadpool and D-Man

D-ManDeadpool.jpg

Black Panther and some kind of Ultimate Scarlet Witch:

BlackPantherScarletWitch.jpg

Avengers Beast & Moon Dragon:

BeastMoonDragon.jpg

Marvel Girl and a quickie Ultimate Thor:

MarvelGirlThor.jpg

Titania and She-Hulk:

IMG_0786.jpg

Civil Victor Von Doom without mask and a really quick one- Abominatrix

VictorVonDoomAbominatrix.jpg

Variant: Beast (Jim Lee version-colours wrong way round :P)

BeastJimLee.jpg

Astonishing X-Men... asseeeeem-bul!

AXM.jpg

Hey, wow! You are an excellent sculpter, She-Thing! Beautiful! I especially like that Beast's face! One constructive critisism thing, no offense: Ms. Marvel's looks a little masculine. No offense, really!

It's Nightwing's face, that's why. Those are nice. I agree, nice sculpting!

Great work all around She-Thing... To mimic everyone else, though, that Lockheed looks great. Way to capture the Mini-Style. I want one as well.

Thank you for the comments people!! ^_^ Wow never imagined that Lockheed would become that popular :D

they alll look great and i like gambit and lockheat the best but the ponytail of kitty kinda scares me

Lol why?

Hey, wow! You are an excellent sculpter, She-Thing! Beautiful! I especially like that Beast's face! One constructive critisism thing, no offense: Ms. Marvel's looks a little masculine. No offense, really!

No you don't offend at all... I like constructive criticism :) and I totally agree. Poor guy- I mean, girl. Any ideas to improve her? I was about to add chest but MINI-MYTE's MG hasn't got and even so she looks femenine...

P.s i think u cud do with picking the crums out ur key board :lol:

Lol that's my father's job-his fault :D

Thank you for the comments people!! ^_^ Wow never imagined that Lockheed would become that popular :D

they alll look great and i like gambit and lockheat the best but the ponytail of kitty kinda scares me

Lol why?

No you don't offend at all... I like constructive criticism :) and I totally agree. Poor guy- I mean, girl. Any ideas to improve her? I was about to add chest but MINI-MYTE's MG hasn't got and even so she looks femenine...

I think Aapje is just saying he finds her hair a little weird, s'all. I'm not sure why.

As for how to improve Ms. Marvel...boy, that's a toughie. I'm not sure why. I just can't put my finger on what looks wrong...maybe you could add "feminine torso structure" (ahem) and some how make the eyes bigger? I don't know. Maybe eyebrows too, but this is just a shot in the dark.

Lol why?

P.s i think u cud do with picking the crums out ur key board

Lol that's my father's job-his fault :D

lol

more things scare me

like bananas and ponytails :P