UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

View Askew Minimates

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to see these are happening :D

I'd be more interested in non-clerks versions (aka non B/W) but I will gladly get these anyway

hopefully we see some dogma and some jay and silent bob strikes back sets

I don't understand. What are these?

I'm assuming you're asking what these are based on? Because if you are, it's Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes' characters from Smith's "View Askiewniverse" which is made up of his films Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Clerks II. These are based on Clerks, and are black and white because the film was shot that way. Hope that cleared it up a bit.

I'm assuming you're asking what these are based on? Because if you are, it's Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes' characters from Smith's "View Askiewniverse" which is made up of his films Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Clerks II. These are based on Clerks, and are black and white because the film was shot that way. Hope that cleared it up a bit.

That does indeed help. Never heard of them. Thanks man!

I've been wanting customs of Jay and Bob for some time but there wasn't the right parts. This is even better.

Bluntman and Chronic for sure. Civilian Kevin Smith in Hockey Jersey and Walt Flannagan. Mallrats and Dogma are full of characters.

For Clerks we need the essentials like Olaf the Berserker...

Leonardo Leonardo and Mr. Plug. Smoking Monkey and the Kid in the Helmet. Also Driving Bear and Car!

Also, make them twice the size with no articulation so they fit in my Inaction Figure collection.

Please and thank you.

Yes! I would love some Clerks the animated series minimates

That does indeed help. Never heard of them. Thanks man!

Consider Your Geek card revoked....Plz hand in all your Anime Statues and Black Cat Duvet, Curtains and PJ's to your nearest LCS for the ritual bonfire.

Man I've only seen one of Kevin Smith's films, but I did love it very much.

I do want a Cocknocker minimate (Good God that sounds BAD) as well as Bartleby, Loki, the Metatron, Rufus, and Cardinal Glick. Buddy Christ Minimate would be the single funniest minimate ever though.

I'd love to see Dogma mates, and some sort of final battle Loki and Bartleby would be great. What is it that BHM always says about winged Minimates?

I think he says they fly off the shelves.

I was trying to come up with something witty about X-Factor Angel but its early and I couldn't

I'd love to see Dogma mates, and some sort of final battle Loki and Bartleby would be great. What is it that BHM always says about winged Minimates?

I think he says they fly off the shelves.

I was trying to come up with something witty about X-Factor Angel but its early and I couldn't

:lol: good enough for me!